If not then in a couple of hours when my neighborhood Walmart opens at 6

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
1) Are you an Amazon prime member?
2) Has your order ever said 'preparing for shipment' ?
Mine says the exact same thing and still says it's coming today before 8pm :martin:
I was able to pick up a Switch randomly grocery shopping earlier, now I rather just get it for that but it's already sold out on the Switch on Amazon :mjcry:

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
These motherfukkers at fukking Best Buy were fukking closed. I'm getting a refund and buying Zelda at Wal Mart, fukking ffakkits

Olu Dara

^^^^^^^^^^^^
Supporter
Daps
:lupe:

It feels like i'm playing some crappy version of minecraft. It's all mindless busywork with pointless collectibles. The bosses are uninteresting being the same AOE attacks, little enemy variety, music is terrible, shrines and dungeons are both too easy and short. It just feels really boring, Like they tried to do Zelda 1 without understanding that the game worked because every screen was interesting and filled with stuff to do. I felt like I was exploring a vast open world more playing Wind waker. While wind waker had nothing to do at sea BOTW just feels like busywork. exploration isn't rewarding and the game in general isn't interesting. Its just so bland. Good for kids who don't buy many games and like to put lots of time into something to really get their monies worth, but for everyone else it's far from a must play. And the switch version is nearly identical to the WIIU so it's not a killer app. Here's hoping mario odyssey will be better