The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild | Switch/Wii U | Out Now

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Don't get me wrong, I love Zelda. Even l loved Skyward Sword after people were hating on it for stupid ass reasons. I just think it's pathetic for them to openly act that way.
:laff: I feel you bro but another thing about this game iv'e noticed that i dont like is pausing the game to switch weapons during fights breaks immersion (i know its been happening for ages but i've always hated that shyt) u shoulda be able to switch weapons on the fly

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
the point im making is just because he say's its GOTY how is he doubting it ? wtf else u want the nikka to say ? yall weird man
That we're looking at quite possibly one of the greatest games ever made instead of saying we're looking at the best game this year.

Isaiah Thomas is one of the best scorers playing the game this year does that make him one of greatest of all time?

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
It's the difference between saying an album is album of the year and saying one of the greatest albums of all time. Those are two entirely different conversations with two entirely different sets of competitors. One if the best of the best of all time and the other is the best of a bunch of arbitrary albums that just so happened to be released in a given year.

Same with game of the year.
Views > Coloring Book

Lemonade > 25

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
That we're looking at quite possibly one of the greatest games ever made instead of saying we're looking at the best game this year.

Isaiah Thomas is one of the best scorers playing the game this year does that make him one of greatest of all time?
man winb just stfu iv'e made my point you're trolling now nobody has to feel the way you do about this game and if they dont that doesn't mean they're doubting the game you stay acting like a fakkit

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
man winb just stfu iv'e made my point you're trolling now nobody has to feel the way you do about this game and if they dont that doesn't mean they're doubting the game you stay acting like a fakkit
Nothing you've said changes the fact that I'm right.

The conversation for game of the year becomes insignificant when you're talking about a game that aims to compete for best in a series of games that has a couple games widely received as some of the greatest video games ever made.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Nothing you've said changes the fact that I'm right.

The conversation for game of the year becomes insignificant when you're talking about a game that aims to compete for best in a series of games that has a couple games widely received as some of the greatest video games ever made.
HE SAID THE GAME IS GOTY THAT'S ALL HE SAID YOUR BYTCH AS TALKING BOUT SOME "HE'S DOUBTING IT" IF U THINK THIS GAME IS SOMETHING ABOVE GOTY THAT'S FINE BUT EVERYBODY ELSE DOESN'T HAVE TO SHARE THE SAME OPINION AS U JUST STFU ALREADY U DWEEB U DISGUST ME NIKKAS IN HERE TRYNA JUST TALK ABOUT THE GAME AND U ON SOME IRRELEVANT I DONT SEE HOW NIKKAS SAY COURTDOG THE WORST POSTER IN HERE IT'S CLEARLY YOU :gucci:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
It's been swell guys but the real spoilers are leaking so it's time to go dark until after March 3rd. People on Gaf are crying about getting major spoilers. Avoid all media outlets and stay safe.

• Dap
Reactions: Ns

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The final boss is

latest
[/spolier]

:pachaha: No matter how I try to write spoiler it still spoils it.

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I haven't even gone to gamefaqs or reddit.com/r/zelda yet

Guess I'll be like @winb83 and go dark. Still need to beat Tokyo Mirage Sessions though

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Funny how some reviewers are gushing over shyt that open world games have done for over a decade. Smh. OMG have to keep him warm. OMG you need to cook food. OMG every enemy encounter itself is like a PUZZLE you have to figure out how to attack.

Get. The. fukk. Out.

This is how every nintendo game gets reviewed.

They also love to ignore shyt about nintendo games that they complain from other games.

People just want Nintendo to be great. Nintendo just doesnt want to be great