The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild | Switch/Wii U | Out Now

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
@Dre Space Age I know you saw it and I know you wanna post it.

DO NOT POST IT!
Not even in spoiler tag's either. Just keep it in until the 3rd.:whoa:
I haven't seen anything yet since I got off the plane so I don't know what the hell you're talking about. I think I want to Google or lurk Neogaf or some shyt.

I'll flip a coin. heads look, tails go dark.

heads won. time to see wassup

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
i aint coming back to this thread till im done the game yall not fukkin this up for me this gon be the first new zelda game i played since TP (didnt play SS cuz those motion controls were gay as fukk to me and i didnt get LBW on 3ds) smh i hope they get 3ds emulation up and running soon

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
I saw the vid. Not posting it since y'all are bugging but it still didn't reveal much.

Check this random extreme sports cut. no spoilers

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
I'm a Nintendo fan and I've owned every console they've put out since I was born. I'll get a switch maybe by the end of the year depending on how Mario looks. I want them to succeed. But the way the gaming industry does nothing but jerk them off because they're "authentic" or some shyt annoys me. They're more money hungry than everyone else in the industry

The fact that neither you nor anyone else countered the points I brought up proves my point. Turn a blind eye brehs

Ronald

Daps
if you actually read the previews, none of them were "freaking out" over cooking or having to keep link warm :mjlol:

most were just talking about how difficult the game is, the physics system, being able to climb everything

these previews were limited to 5 hours, they cant even speak on most of the things they were actually going crazy over

This is how every nintendo game gets reviewed.

They also love to ignore shyt about nintendo games that they complain from other games.

People just want Nintendo to be great. Nintendo just doesnt want to be great

yea you're right, Star Fox Zero got reviewed the same way :dry:

Last edited:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Damn I just realized it's been 10 fukking years since I last played a Zelda game.

I skipped SS for some reason and I didn't bother with the handheld releases since then.

• Dap
Reactions: Ns

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps
When is the review embargo lifted? Not copping till I see more than cooking and climbing.