The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild | Switch/Wii U | Out Now

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
4 beasts are dungeons that give you new powers, one upgrades your parasail so that you can fly anywhere and another lets you beat enemies with ease no matter how difficult. guardians are the most difficult enemies. the 4 beadts will shoot lasers at ganon during the final battle

HomieSoprano

Whattaya hear, whattaya say?
Daps
Reppin
Northeast Ohio
Heads up. Im hearing that there are some problems with amazons wii U shipment. Might want to check yalls preorders if you indeed preordered the wii u version on amazon.

I got this email,
Hello,

We're writing about the order you placed on January 20, 2017 (Order# 116-0975780-6482617). The item(s) you ordered is not yet released. We will notify you of a specific delivery date when one is available.

"The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild - Wii U"

A few folks on Reddit are getting delivery estimates from Amazon ranging anywhere from March 12th to April 4th :why:

Just preordered from my local Best Buy just in case Amazon can't deliver :francis:

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
I'm only going to exchange Spirit Orbs for my Stamina guage. The stamina guage is more important in my opinion. It's responsible for your parasailing time, climbing, swimming, running and combat charge combos.

I'm not going to exchange Spirit Orbs for heart pieces. For defense, I'll wear armor and the armor upgrades provided by NPCs.

For extra health there are foods that extend your hearts so I'm good. I'm gonna memorize all these recipes: Food - Zelda Wiki

I made up my mind on this because according to the 4 beast spoilers, those dungeon upgrades will make me powerful enough to deal with any threat.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Some people called Metal Gear Solid 4 game of the year when it came out. Almost nobody likes that game these days. Game of the year is a different conversation than game of the generation or one of the best games of all time. The bar is much lower to be game of the year. Even then there's hardly a consensus GOTY and plenty of hot at the moment games people end up growing lukewarm on get that nod.
This game will be GOTG easily. It looks unreal.

Next to that is Persona 5 imo. Game is just too good.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Funny how some reviewers are gushing over shyt that open world games have done for over a decade. Smh. OMG have to keep him warm. OMG you need to cook food. OMG every enemy encounter itself is like a PUZZLE you have to figure out how to attack.

Get. The. fukk. Out.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Funny how some reviewers are gushing over shyt that open world games have done for over a decade. Smh. OMG have to keep him warm. OMG you need to cook food. OMG every enemy encounter itself is like a PUZZLE you have to figure out how to attack.

Get. The. fukk. Out.
i see what u saying and u right but its a zelda game that's doing it its kinda like "u made it a hot line i made it a hot song" in a sense...... u gotta remember damn near all these mf's that are reviewing this shyt grew up on zelda.... its prob the first game they ever played same goes with mario u just gonna have to deal with it...

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps

Get. The. fukk. Out.
that's because its
"u made it a hot line i made it a hot song"
Z to the EL D to the iz A

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
i see what u saying and u right but its a zelda game that's doing it its kinda like "u made it a hot line i made it a hot song" in a sense...... u gotta remember damn near all these mf's that are reviewing this shyt grew up on zelda.... its prob the first game they ever played same goes with mario u just gonna have to deal with it...
Don't get me wrong, I love Zelda. Even l loved Skyward Sword after people were hating on it for stupid ass reasons. I just think it's pathetic for them to openly act that way.