The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild | Switch/Wii U | Out Now

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
The dragon is either Volvagia or related to it.

One thing that's curious though. This dragon doesn't look evil compared to Volvagia and it's eye matches the eye on Link's Sheikah Slate. Link does not have his sword out while running. Could the dragon be Link's companion?

C5JWAviVMAAy33A.jpg:large

So yeah while the dragon is cool that's not even my fav part. Link diving at 0:36 is. That shyt up HIGH!!!

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Standard edition is unavailable on Amazon. Since when do games like this sell out?

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
The dragon is either Volvagia or related to it.

One thing that's curious though. This dragon doesn't look evil compared to Volvagia and it's eye matches the eye on Link's Sheikah Slate. Link does not have his sword out while running. Could the dragon be Link's companion?

C5JWAviVMAAy33A.jpg:large

So yeah while the dragon is cool that's not even my fav part. Link diving at 0:36 is. That shyt up HIGH!!!

this game is so epic they're including the dragon from Dragon Ball Z. shyt. With the way things are going with this game I wouldn't be surprised if Goku, Superman, the Avengers, and the entire cast of Super Smash Bros. join in to help Link.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
this game is so epic they're including the dragon from Dragon Ball Z. shyt. With the way things are going with this game I wouldn't be surprised if Goku, Superman, the Avengers, and the entire cast of Super Smash Bros. join in to help Link.
well their goal is to beat ocarina of time..and ocarina had dragons

like what else did they put in there to beat ocarina?

time travel? or time skip?

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
thelastgurdianfavorite_5F00_610.jpg

Our chat with Zelda producer Eiji Aounuma unsurprisingly focused on Zelda and Breath of the Wild, but we did get a chance to talk to him about a topic Nintendo developers don’t often discuss – games they didn’t make.

“In the past I didn’t play many video games. But then I realized, this isn’t right, I have to. So nowadays, I actually play a lot of overseas titles,” Aonuma says. In research for Breath of the Wild, Aonuma played games like Far Cry, The Witcher, and The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, though he said Grand Theft Auto is a little too violent for him. “While playing those games, I do find some ideas, but it’s not that it connects directly to Zelda to where I would take something and use it in Zelda, but it’s more of something I keep in the back of my head while developing the game,” Aonuma says.

thelastgurdianfavorite_5F00_610a.jpg

Last year was busy for Aonuma, as he was wrapping up development of a new Zelda game on a new console, but he did make time for one game, even if he probably shouldn’t have based on his workload. “I was too busy in 2016, so I couldn’t play a lot of games [laughs], but I did play The Last Guardian,” Aonuma says. “[Fumito ] Ueda and I go back, so when he completed that game he sent a copy to me. It was actually a really busy time so I shouldn’t have been playing the game, but I just couldn’t resist, and it was really good.”

There aren’t many direct comparisons to be made between Breath of the Wild and The Last Guardian, but Aonuma didn’t identify at least one kinship it created between himself and Ueda. “Flying in the sky is very similar to paragliding in Breath of the Wild, so it kind of made me feel like, we’re friends, and we’re kind of doing a similar thing.”

Eiji Aonuma’s Favorite Non-Nintendo Game Of 2016

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Sword n horse amiibo gives you a rare sword and saddle. Bow n arrow amiibo gives you a rare bow

Nv9TFUN.jpg

cfq85tm.jpg

Daps

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
lol game genies can be used with most any games and it wasn't by nintendo. it was the company codemasters.

i'm so annoyed.