The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild | Switch/Wii U | Out Now

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
I SAID I GAVE HIM A RUNDOWN ON HOW SOME ZELDAS START NOT ALL NIKKA...ARE U TRYNA BE A DIKK ON PURPOSE ? NO SHYT BOTW STARTS IN A CAVE I SEEN THE DAMN VIDEOS :gucci:

ZELDA 1 U START OUTSIDE

ZELDA 2 U START IN A PALACE AND ZELDA IS SLEEPING

LTTP U START IN YA HOUSE

OOT U START IN KOKORI VILLAGE

MM U START IN THAT DAMN CLOWN TOWN

TP U START IN A VILLAGE

BREH WTF IS WRONG WITH U ?
i skim read :yeshrug:

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
playing OG zelda with save states :francis:and that shyt is still fukking me up 2 more dungeons left
breh im playing zelda 2 on open emu (best emulator out in my opinion shyt plays games from any system & u can make the graphics looks a little bit cleaner) i remember as a kid playing it but never really knew wtf to do once i got outside i said fukk it :russ:

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
collect flint
chop a tree down and collect firewood
equip flint
use y button to strike the flint with a steel sword

you now have a campfire which you could've created anywhere and you can select the time of day you're done camping

shown here

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
In this vid....The strongest bow found near the start of the game is the soldier's bow on top of the temple.

arrows are inside the temple.

Fire arrows are inside skull base thats near the temple

if you kill an animal with fire arrows you don't have to cook it since its already cooked.

There is quicksand in the mud that will result in insta-death

If you climb in front of a bokoblin he'll throw rocks at you.

bokoblins can throw explosive barrels at you.

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm interested in the various equipment in the game. Eye of Truth from OoT, mirror shield, grappling hook from LTTP. Would be sick if they included some masks from MM too to transform.

Edit: This video catalogs all the weapons

Last edited:

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
I'm interested in the various equipment in the game. Eye of Truth from OoT, mirror shield, grappling hook from LTTP. Would be sick if they included some masks from MM too to transform.

Edit: God damnit it @Dre Space Age I wasn't particularly hyped for the game now I am.

I'm interested in the parasailing mechanic given to us by the old man. Breath of the Wild literally is the wind. Aonuma said the three main mechanics were explore, climb and sail. Lots of opportunities to sail are given after climbing, creating drafts with campfires, fire arrows, and the fire rod. Makes me wonder if there will be a way to actually fly in the game or in the winter DLC. Flying was featured in Skyward Sword so I don't see them getting rid of it for good. It could pop up again in some form in this Zelda or future Zeldas.

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In this vid....The strongest bow found near the start of the game is the soldier's bow on top of the temple.

arrows are inside the temple.

Fire arrows are inside skull base thats near the temple

if you kill an animal with fire arrows you don't have to cook it since its already cooked.

There is quicksand in the mud that will result in insta-death

If you climb in front of a bokoblin he'll throw rocks at you.

bokoblins can throw explosive barrels at you.

Are there more videos like this? It seems like everyone plays the game the same way but this guy at least tries something different which I like.

Edit: This video actually sold me on the game (yeah don't laugh).

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Are there more videos like this? It seems like everyone plays the game the same way but this guy at least tries something different which I like.

Edit: This video actually sold me on the game (yeah don't laugh).
Yeah Nintendo lets people screen capture video at the events for use for their own sites. That's part of why I've been posting in this thread the entire time.