The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild | Switch/Wii U | Out Now

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
There’s probably still a ton of shyt undiscovered in this game. fukking wild

It’s rare to play a game where you can continually discover new stuff by the time you’re done or go back. Every open world game today feels like you’ve seen everything your gonna see by the halfway mark

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps

This one I heard about but never tried it :patrice:

I knew they were great for shield surfing though

Edit:

I never realized this even though it was in each 3D Zelda before this one :snoop:

Last edited:

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
There’s probably still a ton of shyt undiscovered in this game. fukking wild

It’s rare to play a game where you can continually discover new stuff by the time you’re done or go back. Every open world game today feels like you’ve seen everything your gonna see by the halfway mark
That's one of the reason I'm hyped for Botw2. They already had a solid system that they've had years to just enrich with a lot of stuff. That Bokoblin camp on a Talus was symbolic of that to me.

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
Nikka what? :dwillhuh:
I said the same thing lol

Everytime I go on this subreddit I learn something new

Somebody said that all ancient and Sheikah weapons were able to severe the Guardians' limbs in one strike, no matter their strength. That's another thing I didn't know

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
They just discovered how to steal Master Sword by spamming A after waking up from a campfire.

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps

"Just to add to the mindfukk for y’all, but you can suppress it with blizzard rods too."

"I think if you drop chuchu jelly and hit it at the correct time, you can suppress it with that too"