The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild | Switch/Wii U | Out Now

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
BOTW is way too fukkin massive to feel like a Tech demo, WTF was this dude smoking. And by Zelda standards, this is pretty much the most in depth story ever. There’s actually more than 3 important characters.
Exactly. Those people shytting in the story are morons. BOTW easily has the richest story of any recent Zelda game. The lore and stories are amazing. Far better than Witcher 3, which Is my second favorite game behind this one in the past 10 years

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
Exactly. Those people shytting in the story are morons. BOTW easily has the richest story of any recent Zelda game. The lore and stories are amazing. Far better than Witcher 3, which Is my second favorite game behind this one in the past 10 years
That's funny man, cause they're my top 2 games from this last gen as well..But I give the edge to the Witcher (especially when DLC is included) just for off the strength of the story and side quests. Not an easy pick.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
I’m gonna finally get a switch for Zelda but should I wait for the Pro Switch? Seems like Nintendo always does this. Launch a Zelda right before or during a next gen change.

ball15life

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The unknown
On the plane ride back from Miami yesterday, I decided to finally give Ganon that work :birdman:

I didn't hit every room in the castle being that I already was running through the castle earlier. I left to go get the final memory and the blood moon occurred :martin:

I wasn't about to go through killing all the enemies again... I entered the castle from behind and used Revali's Gale to get to the top.

The battle wasn't that bad until Ganon turned into fire and it took me 30 minutes to realize I had to do the perfect dodges/flurry rushes to inflict any damage :snoop:. I suck at dodging and haven't really needed it at any point in the game, so it took a couple tries to get the timing down. After that it was a breeze.

Might go back and finish all shrines one day but it might be on to the next game now.

Game was GOAT Zelda status :salute: