The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild | Switch/Wii U | Out Now

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Finished the first two trials of the Trial of the Sword... trying to get focused to try the third one :whew:

These trials force you to play the game the right way.
I think I watched this to learn the shortcuts.
When I finally beat Trial of the Sword on Master Mode it felt incredible!

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
Bought the game and switch at launch, I’m just now playing it. It’s solid so far, the world is way bigger than what I was expecting.

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
I think I watched this to learn the shortcuts.
When I finally beat Trial of the Sword on Master Mode it felt incredible!

I was watching that earlier that dude is a Jedi Master. My whole strategy is to go in and avoid the one hit kill. I bombed trees and cooked him for the rock hard food. Getting fairies is mandatory. Learning the perfecqt guard is a life saver on a few levels with guardians.

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Although I legally own the game for the Wii U I'm tempted to try the 4K emulation on my new computer. shyt looks nice.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Been playing nothing but this lately. It's crazy cuz I feel like I've done so much and yet I'm prolly not even halfway done. Currently I'm bout to fight that bird beast thing. I already hear the one in the Zora town. That giant elephant. Still not ready for the desert beast. Felt like I learned about the cooking aspect later in the game than I should've but I'm glad I did. Gotta check how many shrines I have when I get home. Saw one in the middle of the ocean last night and was like fukk that guess that'll have to wait until I can swim all the way out there. Finished up a few easy side quests. Might beat this bird thing tonight and explore more of the map. Gonna hold off on any dlc until I'm a decent amount done.

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
About to shelve it, just getting too bored while playing it. There are some huge pluses, dope music and massive areas. The constant cooking and weapon inventory maintaining is very tedious.

I do crack up every time one of those naruto ninjas are disguised as town villagers. They start telling a tale and I’m like that’s like me and poof ... :russ:

A link between worlds and link to the past will always be top tier.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
About to shelve it, just getting too bored while playing it. There are some huge pluses, dope music and massive areas. The constant cooking and weapon inventory maintaining is very tedious.

I do crack up every time one of those naruto ninjas are disguised as town villagers. They start telling a tale and I’m like that’s like me and poof ... :russ:

A link between worlds and link to the past will always be top tier.
All you need to cook for health is Durian plus anything else.

CourtesyFlush

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I DID IT!!! Finally beat that boss. :blessed: Now just got one more divine beast to go. :wow:

Might take a break for a week or two cuz I've been grinding hard at this game lately and I need to catch up with other games and commitments but I'll be back and ready to whoop Ganon ass some more. :birdman:

Which boss? The gerudo divine beast one? He was a bytch man

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Which boss? The gerudo divine beast one? He was a bytch man
Yeah the motherfukker in the desert. I had to utilize my shield and attack when I blocked him. Luckily I had the special power where my hearts got replaced once during the battle. Might be from the elephant thing from earlier, don't remember. Kept getting closer and closer each time. But glad that's over.