The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild | Switch/Wii U | Out Now

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
Got this with a few other games a couple weeks before Smash came out so I’ve only been playing this here & there sporadically, but I think I’m slowly starting to crack it open. I’ve unlocked the maps for 3 regions after that first area, got a horse, Hylian armor, and have been messing around doing whatever shrines i can find. Every time I play I get caught up for 20 minutes or so doing random shyt exploring the open world or figuring out how to clear an enemy camp and whatnot. Really wanting that master sword but I know I’m a looooong ways away from that. I’ve been pretty busy lately and i still gotta stay sharp in Smash but hopefully I’ll get around to really playing this regularly and put some time in it
BOTW is the kinda game you clear off your rotation for. You’ll get sucked into it.

I got it on the Wii U and still need to make it a point to get in on here too...I just hate the idea of paying $60 for it again :yeshrug:

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps
Thought you some of you parents would find this amusing. Multiple profiles for the win.
https://kotaku.com/my-son-has-ruined-zelda-breath-of-the-wild-1797004429
I SWEAR TO GOD, this was the exact same experience I had with my son. I will say it has been a pretty amazing experience to witness him doing this at 5 years old to then getting better at reading and learning how to play the game, solve shrines on his own and make it to discover beast on his own profile. He beat Ganondorf in my save before I got the chance to do it.

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Got this with a few other games a couple weeks before Smash came out so I’ve only been playing this here & there sporadically, but I think I’m slowly starting to crack it open. I’ve unlocked the maps for 3 regions after that first area, got a horse, Hylian armor, and have been messing around doing whatever shrines i can find. Every time I play I get caught up for 20 minutes or so doing random shyt exploring the open world or figuring out how to clear an enemy camp and whatnot. Really wanting that master sword but I know I’m a looooong ways away from that. I’ve been pretty busy lately and i still gotta stay sharp in Smash but hopefully I’ll get around to really playing this regularly and put some time in it

Just got the master sword last night:wow:

And I got the Hylian shield mounted on the wall of my crib too :banderas:

Now that I’ve got the sword, I’m gonna focus on dealing with the divine beasts and building up Tarrey Town

Daps
Just got the master sword last night:wow:

And I got the Hylian shield mounted on the wall of my crib too :banderas:

Now that I’ve got the sword, I’m gonna focus on dealing with the divine beasts and building up Tarrey Town

:mjcry: I want to erase my memory and play this again for the first time. (Link! Open your eyes Link!)

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I'm back to gaming with this. Played Mario Odyssey a little with my daughters. Then I jumped back in when I saw this in the store. This is my 6th Zelda (LTTP, OOT, MM, WW, TP, and now BOTW)

Finished off Ganon, now I'm tryna get all the shrines. I'm up to 109. Incredible game. My switch analog started drifting about 2 weeks ago, shyt is the worst breh.

Game is a 10/10, as usual :pachaha:

A few gripes
-cross dressing to get into Gerudo (almost knocked a point off my score for this). And still having to do it even after defeating Vah Naboris
-Link overall looks too feminine in almost all armor sets
-Could've used a bit more music in the open areas of the game. Zelda usually has goat level scores, they could've set the scenes even better had they scored a few of those open areas.

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm back to gaming with this. Played Mario Odyssey a little with my daughters. Then I jumped back in when I saw this in the store. This is my 6th Zelda (LTTP, OOT, MM, WW, TP, and now BOTW)

Finished off Ganon, now I'm tryna get all the shrines. I'm up to 109. Incredible game. My switch analog started drifting about 2 weeks ago, shyt is the worst breh.

Game is a 10/10, as usual :pachaha:

A few gripes
-cross dressing to get into Gerudo (almost knocked a point off my score for this). And still having to do it even after defeating Vah Naboris
-Link overall looks too feminine in almost all armor sets
-Could've used a bit more music in the open areas of the game. Zelda usually has goat level scores, they could've set the scenes even better had they scored a few of those open areas.

I think the lack of music made me enjoy the subtle notes every once in a while even more. And the villages have some GOAT level themes :blessed: don’t let me get in my YouTube bag

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I think the lack of music made me enjoy the subtle notes every once in a while even more. And the villages have some GOAT level themes :blessed: don’t let me get in my YouTube bag
Finished the 120 shrines, copped my Tunic of the Wild set. Was hoping for a bit more but it's got a nostalgic vibe.
Rode my horse down to Lurelin Village and I'm chilling by the beach listening to tropical music
:banderas:

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Went ahead and built my house in Hateno (+ the 14 upgrades) and followed up with doing the Tarrey Town quest. I think Im about done with the game. I still prefer Lurelin Village though

Daps
Reppin
Two years later and still an amazing experience...I can understand the hate it got for not being a true Zelda game though. :yeshrug: