The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild | Switch/Wii U | Out Now

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Is the $20 DLC worth it brehs?:jbhmm:

Finished my 3rd Divine Beast and am towards the end of the main story. Still probably a ton of shyt I could tho

I really just wanted to fukk around on the motorcycle:mjgrin:

One4Deuce

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Minnesota
What's the best way to buy this right now? I really don't want to spend $60 on it and I don't buy used games. It's got my attention and it'll be my first ever Zelda game.

Daps
What's the best way to buy this right now? I really don't want to spend $60 on it and I don't buy used games. It's got my attention and it'll be my first ever Zelda game.

Nintendo games don't drop in price until YEARS after they release. The best you can do at this point is wait until the game is on sale for $45.

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
Is the $20 DLC worth it brehs?:jbhmm:

Finished my 3rd Divine Beast and am towards the end of the main story. Still probably a ton of shyt I could tho

I really just wanted to fukk around on the motorcycle:mjgrin:

trial of the sword is real challenging, and I still need to beat it. Anybody who loves a good hoard mode challenge will love that. and the ballad of the champions was pretty fun. Final boss was really cool, and the final cut scene was. :mjcry:

One4Deuce

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Minnesota
Nintendo games don't drop in price until YEARS after they release. The best you can do at this point is wait until the game is on sale for $45.

That's what I figured, it was actually at that price a couple weeks ago but I was deep into playing both Mario Odyssey and New Super Mario Bros. so I passed. I'm regretting that now.

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I try not to look up things on the net, but I cant find a single damned memory and I know I'm in the right spot. :why:

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Going back and reading my posts when this first dropped lol and I feel the exact opposite about it. Game just wasn’t fun for me but then again I just need to realize I’m not a fan of the series.