The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild | Switch/Wii U | Out Now

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
wtf they said they added one traditional dungeoun

I believe Nintendo believes the Divine beasts are dungeons. Honestly those divine beasts would be a little more better if they had more elements of the traditional dungeons like a mini boss, and some keys for something that made you had to back track for something else. And not just puzzles. That being said, Link's divine beast is my fave of the bunch.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Noobs need to learn the importance of stealth assassinations. That shyt is damn near a requirement in Master Mode. Waiting till it gets dark so enemies can sleep, using the sheikah sneak suit, the strongest weapon you have and a recipe that gives you the highest attack power boost makes the game easier.

That weapon's durability lasts longer if your using it strictly for assassinations. And if they don't die on the first hit, switch to another weapon for combat to preserve your strongest weapon.

landscape-1519230368-giphy-7.gif

Last edited:

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's maaaad cringey when you have borderline retards struggle with this game lol. This is a post from gamefaqs:

I NEEDED to google how to find a single Korok seed. And how to get through:
Rito Dungeon
Zora Dungeon
Several shrines

For those, I literally had my laptop up for Rito Dungeon and walked through step by step and which specific wings to pull up/down at what location.

How to make food that increase yellow hearts. How to make food to survive cold.

How to find 1 fairy fountain

How to find every tower. Seriously, if I wandered on my own I would have found 0.

I'm BIG on hand holding. I don't like to experiment.

Think of NAVI/TATL/FI.

They give you hints and show you where to go and what are weaknesses. I do well when other people tell me what to do.

Breh got to be young and/or retarded.

You could easily find 10+ korok seeds by exploring.

The towers are massive structures and hard to miss. You could see them from miles away.

NPCs are full of hints and information about the world. Food recipes, where to go, what to do, etc.

Jesus Christ man

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
It's maaaad cringey when you have borderline retards struggle with this game lol. This is a post from gamefaqs:

Breh got to be young and/or retarded.

You could easily find 10+ korok seeds by exploring.

The towers are massive structures and hard to miss. You could see them from miles away.

NPCs are full of hints and information about the world. Food recipes, where to go, what to do, etc.

Jesus Christ man
Dude said he needs hand holding for towers :gucci::gucci::gucci:

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dude said he needs hand holding for towers :gucci::gucci::gucci:

Yo we have another one:

Horizon outlines what you have to do and it’s kinda simple how to do it. BOTW is pretty confusing and the puzzles are annoying.

I routinely have to open a YouTube guide when playing BOTW, that’s a staple of bad game design.

Seems that most of the people who hate the game don't like the freedom given to you. They need that hand holding.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Been trying to do the bullet time bounce on a gold lynel's head in master mode. He be fukking me up.