The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild | Switch/Wii U | Out Now

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Yea definitely been doing this...running around dropping bombs on em lol....wish it was a stronger blast tho. Can't believe they made these weapons breakable, gotta get my hands on that master sword.

Whats the best way for farming rupees?
Do you have an android

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
finished the Champions DLC.

That final boss was wild lol. loved it. The ending was pretty sad but heart warming. Felt bad for Mipha

IslandG

All Star
Daps
When their eyes flash blue block with your shield. The laser will reflect off your shield and hit the Guardian[octopus]. You have to do this 3 or 4 times before it dies.

Of course you have to get the timing with the shield precise otherwise the laser will hit you and kill you,m (especially as you only have 3 hearts). So you’ll have to get good at that. It’ll take some time to get your timing right. Good luck.

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I just got this game not too long ago! :blessed:

Too bad I haven't had the time to play it as often as I'd like. :mjcry:

Wedosyang

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Indonesia
When their eyes flash blue block with your shield. The laser will reflect off your shield and hit the Guardian[octopus]. You have to do this 3 or 4 times before it dies.

Of course you have to get the timing with the shield precise otherwise the laser will hit you and kill you,m (especially as you only have 3 hearts). So you’ll have to get good at that. It’ll take some time to get your timing right. Good luck.

Wtf i never knew thiis:ohhh:

Been jumping around in circles like a retard:russ:

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
I don't care, that final boss fight against Calamity Ganon was exactly the shyt I dreamed about in a Zelda game. The scene with the 4 divine beasts beaming into the castle and then the FINAL blow when you get the light arrow was :wow:

That shyt brought a tear to my eye. That was truly a epic moment.:mjcry:
On Master Mode it's hard as fukk...