The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild | Switch/Wii U | Out Now

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Thought you some of you parents would find this amusing. Multiple profiles for the win.
https://kotaku.com/my-son-has-ruined-zelda-breath-of-the-wild-1797004429
Lol @ his 4 year old son making him lose arrows and lose weapons.

My 4 year old son plays differently. All he wants to do is ride the Master Cycle Zero or a horse and eat food. He'll literally go in the menu and eat random food because he likes the animation I guess. Saw him gobble about 30 apples individually once. He doesn't touch the costumes, materials, arrows or weapons. He just wants to ride around and eat food. Which is probably the most realistic thing we do in real life when you think about it.

I don't have the issue with saves the article author has because unlike him, I save frequently and do not rely on auto-saves. Never trust a game's auto save system. Manual save often. This way you always go back to where you left off with no issues. When my son wants to play I just load my last save because then I won't have to bother refueling the Master Cycle Zero or getting him out of a tight spot.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Man I've been playing this a lot the past few days suddenly. I just defeated the Yiga Clan boss and got the Thunder Helm back. I have over 60hrs in this game apparently but I don't know what the fukk I did. I liked the Gerudo Town and Rito Town aesthetic the most thus far. The Goron and Zora was a bit meh.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The Gerudo's are like my favorite race in this game.
botw-gerudoriju02anucf.jpg

Their culture and town feels much more culturally rich than the other ones(besides Rito). The Gorons feel boring and the Zora are just ehh.

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
Just started this game on my two week break from work. :blessed:

Someone put me onto the best ways(ie easy ways) to get good armor, weapons, and money in the early game. Any glitches working right now?

The vastness of this map is.... :wow:

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps

Someone put me onto the best ways(ie easy ways) to get good armor, weapons, and money in the early game. Any glitches working right now?

Money, you can sell diamonds and other valuable stones. Armor, I don't believe it does much if you upgrade it with great fairies. But certain armor have tributes similar to how food helps you . You would be best off learning some great dishes for defense, attack, and stamina. I've used up a lot of my best dishes and forgot the recipes.

And the game is also designed so that you're able to achieve your goal through several different ways your creative mind can come up with. I don't think this level was supposed to be completed like this, but fukk it, I did it anyway. I shot the ball off the lever to the entrance of the level, then from there I shot it to the target.

https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1014331864348127232/pu/vid/640x360/pOTKpTB03kDqjadB.mp4?tag=3

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
The Gerudo's are like my favorite race in this game.
botw-gerudoriju02anucf.jpg

Their culture and town feels much more culturally rich than the other ones(besides Rito). The Gorons feel boring and the Zora are just ehh.

I don't think the gorons like where they live. I'm pretty sure I met one in the Zora's domain and it said that it was too hot, in some angry tone. Sidon is cool tho.

I would like to see how these successors grow from here to the next game.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps

The duplication glitch should work right off the bat. Ain't no fixing that shyt. I should try it again though just to make sure.

Look it up on YouTube. It's the glitch that requires shock weapons and Lynel bows.

But you probably too scared to take on lynel right now.

If you hunted Lynels you could also cook 4 lynel guts and a tireless frog together. When you sell that recipe you'll earn $2300.

If you too scared to fukk with Lynels them just go to The tabantha tundra and hunt. That's where you'll find a lot of gourmet meats.. If you cook 5 gourmet meats I think that's $490

The first thing id tho if I were you I'd buy the stealth suit at the sheikah Village and get the best horses at upland lindor

The sheikah suit will help you catch fish and frog easily if you swim or walk at normal pace, don't boost or Sprint.

If you need a map

Breath of the Wild Interactive Map

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Also you need to hunt that shock dragon for easy horns so you can make 30 minute elixers.

If you need arrows. Go have fun at Zora. Their enemies usually drop 5 arrows.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Also, use your rune bombs as much as you can. They are great for harvesting materials without breaking your weapons. Use them for fishing, mining, lumber and enemy crowd control.

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
Also, use your rune bombs as much as you can. They are great for harvesting materials without breaking your weapons. Use them for fishing, mining, lumber and enemy crowd control.

Yea definitely been doing this...running around dropping bombs on em lol....wish it was a stronger blast tho. Can't believe they made these weapons breakable, gotta get my hands on that master sword.

Whats the best way for farming rupees?