The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild | Switch/Wii U | Out Now

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
That surround sounds is crazy. Especially when you get in the wilderness. fukking crickets and birds chirping ever so softly. Too many times I was like :martin:"where the hell is that noise coming from?" Because I'm surrounded by animals where I live so birds chirping , squirrels barking (yes squirrels bark) that shyt ain't new to me. But if you make noise they usually shut up for 15 mins or so.

What do you need the wii u pad for in the game?
when u in the jungle them noises scary sounding like monkey screams and shyt

Maxine Shaw

#ColiFam gave more $ 2 my students than my school
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, N.Y.
So I FINALLY modded my Wii U so I could sell my games for much-needed cash...and I lost all my saves. I'm not too bitter about it, but I was sooooooo close to having all 120 shines done...just six short. Gotta get back on my grind before the second DLC drops.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
:mjlol: that's why I LOL when people clown the combat in this game. They're literally fighting enemies the same way they would if they were playing the old Zelda's the combat in this game is so underrated. There's so many ways to go about fighting these dudes, and it's what I enjoy a lot.

I thought this vid was pretty hilarious/cool.

yeah they sit there and complain like little bytches

"the enemies take too long to kill"

i thought the same too until i saw that master mode trial of the sword speedrun

you can't do basic ass attacks. you have to mix and match and once you do they die fast

its to the point like aight im ready for platinum rank cause gold ain't enough

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
No ones talking about Horizon Zero Dawn which came out around the same time as BOTW. Yet people are still talking about BOTW.

What does that tell you?
that it was like a nice movie or a book. after your done with it, you move on to the next.

botw is like a rubik's cube you pick up and fukk with or give up on due to laziness

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
That surround sounds is crazy. Especially when you get in the wilderness. fukking crickets and birds chirping ever so softly. Too many times I was like :martin:"where the hell is that noise coming from?" Because I'm surrounded by animals where I live so birds chirping , squirrels barking (yes squirrels bark) that shyt ain't new to me. But if you make noise they usually shut up for 15 mins or so.

What do you need the wii u pad for in the game?

Anything that requires motion controls. Motion controls don't work with the pro controller on the Wii U but they do work on the Switch.

Other random stuff to like I think I could never name my horse unless I used the Wii U controller.