Reppin
Outer Heaven
I got a million seeds but haven't ran into old dude yet that lets me upgrade

Don't tell me don't want to cheat want to find him on my own

More fun that way

Meanwhile my daughter on her playthru fond him like it's nothing :stopitslime:

Game is dope btw them nikkas that's half horse half man :damn:

Once I level up going to come back and whoop his ass
Just let them attack you and back flip out of the way. It'll let you flurry attack them.
It's easy.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Master Mode Thunderblight Ganon was the hardest of the divine beasts bosses. I still beat that ass tho. It's just that I didn't have my rubber suit fully upgraded so although I was shock proof, he still took a lot of hearts off so had to eat 2 or 3 meals

I fought him twice. The first time after I beat him, it said I couldn't take the heart container because I was already maxed out. So I had to revert to the save before the dungeon (I should've saved before the fight so I ended up having to do the dungeon again) and warped to Hateno village. Went to the horned demon statue, let him take a heart and exchanged it for stamina upgrade, warped back to Naboris and beat The divine beast and thunderblight ganon. This time when I got the heart container i was able to recieve it.

Now I have max hearts and 4 shrines left which will let me upgrade stamina one more time. In Normal Mode I maxed out stamina instead of hearts but on Master Mode I'm maxing out hearts instead. You need that shyt for Trials of the Sword. Every little 1/4 heart counts believe that shyt. Everything I'm doing is to prep myself for another run at Trials of the Sword cause I keep getting my ass kicked when I do it in Master Mode. fukking regenerating fakkits.

Yo another Master Mode tip, always keep some blizzard rods handy. Freeze enemies so you can run away to safety or fight other enemies without interference. Master Mode requires strategy on another level man. This is top tier gaming. This is the upper echelon of critical thinking skills. Using the environment, weather, terrain, runes and physics to your advantage and shyt.

I tried that massacre the whole Yiga Clan trick with the blizzard rod during the triggered alarm that I saw on YouTube and after dying twice I realized the maker of that vid did that shyt on Normal Mode. fukk was I thinking attempting that shyt on Master Mode lol so I just assassinated them all and went on my merry way. I didn't kill them all in Normal Mode I think in Normal Mode I just snuck by all of em and lured some away with bananas.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Man they have changed it A LOT of stuff with all the updates since this game first came out :picard:

None of the guardians around hyrule castle have weapons anymore and that is the first thing i used to do after finishing the great plateau :picard:

Got me rolling through the dueling peaks with boko clubs :hhh:

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Man they have changed it A LOT of stuff with all the updates since this game first came out :picard:

None of the guardians around hyrule castle have weapons anymore and that is the first thing i used to do after finishing the great plateau :picard:

Got me rolling through the dueling peaks with boko clubs :hhh:
Wtf? Guardians in the overworld don't have weapons period. Shrine guardians do. Not much has changed actually. Only things that have changed since the game came out is they fixed infinite arrow trick, no fall damage trick patched, took stars in the sky out and put them back in, increased framerate mostly in korok forest and added dlc stuff.

Interloper

Lurker Extraordinaire
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 219
Master Mode Thunderblight Ganon was the hardest of the divine beasts bosses. I still beat that ass tho. It's just that I didn't have my rubber suit fully upgraded so although I was shock proof, he still took a lot of hearts off so had to eat 2 or 3 meals

I fought him twice. The first time after I beat him, it said I couldn't take the heart container because I was already maxed out. So I had to revert to the save before the dungeon (I should've saved before the fight so I ended up having to do the dungeon again) and warped to Hateno village. Went to the horned demon statue, let him take a heart and exchanged it for stamina upgrade, warped back to Naboris and beat The divine beast and thunderblight ganon. This time when I got the heart container i was able to recieve it.

Now I have max hearts and 4 shrines left which will let me upgrade stamina one more time. In Normal Mode I maxed out stamina instead of hearts but on Master Mode I'm maxing out hearts instead. You need that shyt for Trials of the Sword. Every little 1/4 heart counts believe that shyt. Everything I'm doing is to prep myself for another run at Trials of the Sword cause I keep getting my ass kicked when I do it in Master Mode. fukking regenerating fakkits.

Yo another Master Mode tip, always keep some blizzard rods handy. Freeze enemies so you can run away to safety or fight other enemies without interference. Master Mode requires strategy on another level man. This is top tier gaming. This is the upper echelon of critical thinking skills. Using the environment, weather, terrain, runes and physics to your advantage and shyt.

I tried that massacre the whole Yiga Clan trick with the blizzard rod during the triggered alarm that I saw on YouTube and after dying twice I realized the maker of that vid did that shyt on Normal Mode. fukk was I thinking attempting that shyt on Master Mode lol so I just assassinated them all and went on my merry way. I didn't kill them all in Normal Mode I think in Normal Mode I just snuck by all of em and lured some away with bananas.

:picard: About Thunderblight Ganon on Master Mode. Honestly, that was the toughest fight of the game for me(harder then Ganon & Lynels), so that's discouraging to hear, although I'll be better prepared now.

And, I always thought you were supposed to sneak through the Yiga Clan hideout using bananas and not fight them?

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
:picard: About Thunderblight Ganon on Master Mode. Honestly, that was the toughest fight of the game for me(harder then Ganon & Lynels), so that's discouraging to hear, although I'll be better prepared now.

And, I always thought you were supposed to sneak through the Yiga Clan hideout using bananas and not fight them?
At one point Thunderblight Ganon shot guardian lasers at me. I didn't know he did that before cause I usually killed him before he could get that far.

I also thought that about Yiga Clan as well but I watched some YouTube vids and saw that you can kill them all in stealth mode using sneak attacks and even when the alarm is sounded but thats very hard because the big ones have one hit kills (which is why you need the blizzard rods).