The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild | Switch/Wii U | Out Now

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hey yo your bro Tyrone da Kitty finally found the courage to wield the master sword!!

BPzFcNk.jpg

Last edited:

Maxine Shaw

#ColiFam gave more $ 2 my students than my school
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, N.Y.
There's this BOTW glitch that lets you get infinite Hylian Shields, Korok seeds, etc. I've tried it and it works.
Zelda: Breath Of The Wild Infinite Item Glitch Explained

You know Nintendo is going to patch this motherfukker, so I'm getting as many Hylian shields as I can. Not that they ever break (and they can be replaced for 3,000 rupees), but they DO break. I like having all my shield spots filled w/Hylian shields. If I could do it again, I wouldn't have expanded my shield stash at all.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Master Mode Calamity Ganon is actually fukking hard. If you can't parry every time, you won't kill him, cause this fukker regenerates.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I just defeated Ganon.
The main game overall is way too easy. Ganon's first form was OK, but the second form was way too predictable and didn't present the slightest challenge.
I'm watching the credits right now. So far, the scene right after you defeat Ganon was corny as hell.
I don't understand the praise this game is getting.
This game honestly feels as unfinished as Metal Gear Solid V The Phantom Pain.

Edit: Just watched the final scene.
I can't believe they didn't even bother giving this game a proper ending. Really. Ganon dies. Zelda and link walk away...The End. :gucci:

Last edited:

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
I just defeated Ganon.
The main game overall is way too easy. Ganon's first form was OK, but the second form was way too predictable and didn't present the slightest challenge.
I'm watching the credits right now. So far, the scene right after you defeat Ganon was corny as hell.

I can't believe they didn't even bother giving this game a proper ending. Really. Ganon dies. Zelda and link walk away...The End. :gucci:
Lol you didn't get the true ending. Looks like you forgot some memories. Yeah Ganon's easy on Normal. Play him on Master Mode tho.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
I farmed around 40 dragon horns and cooked over a hundred meats on my flight from LA to Miami. I thought I'd play other games but I'm still addicted to Zelda thanks to Master Mode. Master Mode is upper echelon gaming. It's not that hard anymore to me but I still need to get enough korok seeds to unlock all the shield spots. I think I have 5 left. 5 x 15. Hmm yeah 75 korok seeds to go. Already maxed out weapon and bow slots. After i get all the shields I'm gonna get take the hyrulian shield out of my house, take it to the desert and duplicate that shyt. I need to duplicate a bunch of ancient shields too.

Maxine Shaw

#ColiFam gave more $ 2 my students than my school
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, N.Y.
I can't believe I'm still missing 21 shrines - 7 overworld shrines and 14 quest shrines.

I've found a good use for the pad. Glad to have it when I'm grinding and looking for shrines, certain ingredients, etc. That way, I can watch TV while doing the grinding, which doesn't require a lot of attention other than listening for that annoying bleeping.

Update 1.3.1 gets rid of the infinite items glitch. So if you haven't gotten all the Hylian shields/Nintendo shirts you want, be sure to do so before you update.

Last edited:

concise

Veteran
Daps
I just defeated Ganon.

The whole shrine thing makes it seem unfinished to me.

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
So I was doing more shrine hunting. I believe I found yet more areas of the map I haven't been too yet. And found a horse...

this thing had me shook because it was TOWERING over every horse in the area.

This motherfukker is huge. :dwillhuh: This has to be Ganon's horse.

DG1cNeIUQAA_OtI.jpg:large

DG1cSlcVoAAq5_y.jpg:large

Horse is a douche tho. his stamina is unknown, but he won't run at top speed. I was being ambushed by enemies on horses and this fukker wouldn't run faster. So I had to jump off it for a quick sec and arrow them down. luckily I had a lynel bow (that one I have on my back in the pic broke facing the lynel i took the bow from) so I couldn't miss. shyt shoots 3 or 5 arrows at a time. :wow:

Then this jerk literally fell off a small cliff with me into the water :mjlol: I thought this was a glitch.

DG1cZLHVYAAiNk1.jpg:large

DG1cdXPUMAIO6Tg.jpg:large

But then I whistled and this thing started swimming to shore. :deadrose:

but it picked the worst spot to get back on land because now he's stuck there and I had to leave him behind.:francis: