The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild | Switch/Wii U | Out Now

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
So just an audio engineer and composer? 'Producer' makes me think you're funding the project or hiring people or something.

Do you work for free?
Producer has different definitions depending on the project or genre. Producer can be the person helping financially back a project, or in the case of music its loosely defined as a person who makes the beats and or provides musical direction.
Right now my time on the project is volunteered because I support the vision. As budgets change so will the circumstances.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
55 Korok seeds left. Map says my game is 95.11 % complete.

I discovered three hot springs in Hebra today.

Did the footrace at Mt Rhoam.

Didn't know all that shyt was there. Almost 4 months later I'm still discovering shyt.

My fear is getting all korok seeds and still not being 100% complete because I haven't discovered every location.

The DLC has a korok seed mask and I won't get to see it shake if I get all the seeds so I'll just leave one. If I leave 1 and the map says 99% then I'll go look for whatever location I have yet to discover.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
There doesn't seem to be any other "dungeons" outside of the main four. It seems like the meat of the game is in finding shrines. I miss how in other zeldas there were a bunch of dungeons with different themes and different weapons you earned from them.
The whole game is basically just a massive fetch and puzzle quest. I do wish there were more dungeons but the new DLC looks exciting enough to hold me down for a couple more weeks.

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Producer has different definitions depending on the project or genre. Producer can be the person helping financially back a project, or in the case of music its loosely defined as a person who makes the beats and or provides musical direction.
Right now my time on the project is volunteered because I support the vision. As budgets change so will the circumstances.

This is a hip hop forum. I know what producer means in the context of music (i.e.: Dr. Dre, Swiss Beatz, DJ Premier, etc.) It's just that I know that 'Black Sands' was/is a video game. And you call yourself a 'producer' so it had me wondering that perhaps you had some sort of executive role in that project.

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Are all these bosses easy because I got the Master Sword or are they just easy in general :dwillhuh:

I just use stasis and run up on them and cheese the fukk out of em with my Master Sword :mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
Are all these bosses easy because I got the Master Sword or are they just easy in general :dwillhuh:

I just use stasis and run up on them and cheese the fukk out of em with my Master Sword :mjlol:

That's how I felt once I got the master sword...guardians and all bosses were easy as hell.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps

My nine year old daughter beat two of them on her first tries (no master sword).

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
take your own horse out. find some horses. capture a horse, train it. then whistle for your horse. hop back on new horse and gallop away before your horse can catch up. do this and your horse will follow you everywhere. its like having two whips lol

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
i have 375 hours into this game, 899 korok seeds, all missions, medals and armor, everything is complete including compendium but i can't find the last korok seed, just discovered two locations the other day and my map says 99.58% complete. Apparently I have more locations to discover. Looks like I'll be running my ass off for the next couple of days. This is what I get for paragliding so much. Need to stock up on haste recipes and elixirs

Random tip, if you have an item that gives you temporary bonus hearts or temporary endurance, if all you care about is refilling what you have, then you do not need to cook more than two items together. For example.

One endurance carrot or mushroom plus an apple, regular mushroom, herb, meat, apple, nut, rice, wheat Whatever, will refill your stamina guage.

If you maxed out everything then you only need 3 bonus hearts so basically one durian or hearty fish, snail plus an apple or regular fish, mushroom, rice or wheat will refill everything and give you 3 hearts

So by the time you get overpowered like i am all you really need to do recipe wise is mix n match those two types for fun. The only recipes i need this late in the game are temp hearts, stamina and speed.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i have 375 hours into this game, 899 korok seeds, all missions, medals and armor, everything is complete including compendium but i can't find the last korok seed, just discovered two locations the other day and my map says 99.58% complete. Apparently I have more locations to discover. Looks like I'll be running my ass off for the next couple of days. This is what I get for paragliding so much. Need to stock up on haste recipes and elixirs

Random tip, if you have an item that gives you temporary bonus hearts or temporary endurance, if all you care about is refilling what you have, then you do not need to cook more than two items together. For example.

One endurance carrot or mushroom plus an apple, regular mushroom, herb, meat, apple, nut, rice, wheat Whatever, will refill your stamina guage.

If you maxed out everything then you only need 3 bonus hearts so basically one durian or hearty fish, snail plus an apple or regular fish, mushroom, rice or wheat will refill everything and give you 3 hearts

So by the time you get overpowered like i am all you really need to do recipe wise is mix n match those two types for fun. The only recipes i need this late in the game are temp hearts, stamina and speed.
Man you really got your money's worth with this game. :skip: