The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild | Switch/Wii U | Out Now

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps
TONY-MONTANA.gif

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
So June 30th is the DLC and I still haven't collected everything I wanted to collect before that date. This is what I have left:

171 Korok seeds
Fierce Deity Sword
Skyward Sword Leggings

The amiibo shyt is too unpredictable so I'm focusing on koroks for now. After I get done with Korok seeds I'm gonna go back to farming star fragments and dragon horns.

Even without DLC I've made personal challenges such as fighting lynels while on a horse. The hardest being while on Lord of the Mountain. I may get a bear and fight minibosses with it too fukkit.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Master Mode gameplay

Silver enemies are no longer top tier. Gold is.
All enemies that were silver have been upgraded to Gold.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I wish this game had more story to it.
Each time I play it feels like all I'm doing is wandering aimlessly looking for shrines. I've beaten 2 temples already and have gone for the other 2 because I feel like at that point the game would be too short.
I guess it's the good and the bad about this game. It being so widely open world means you can spend a lot of time doing stuff that doesn't have a major effect on the main story portion of the game.
Maybe I just miss the structure the older zeldas had.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
I wish this game had more story to it.
Each time I play it feels like all I'm doing is wandering aimlessly looking for shrines. I've beaten 2 temples already and have gone for the other 2 because I feel like at that point the game would be too short.
I guess it's the good and the bad about this game. It being so widely open world means you can spend a lot of time doing stuff that doesn't have a major effect on the main story portion of the game.
Maybe I just miss the structure the older zeldas had.
Would be nice if you could interact with NPCs like you can in Fable. The good/evil system was dope.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Would be nice if you could interact with NPCs like you can in Fable. The good/evil system was dope.
There doesn't seem to be any other "dungeons" outside of the main four. It seems like the meat of the game is in finding shrines. I miss how in other zeldas there were a bunch of dungeons with different themes and different weapons you earned from them.

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There doesn't seem to be any other "dungeons" outside of the main four. It seems like the meat of the game is in finding shrines. I miss how in other zeldas there were a bunch of dungeons with different themes and different weapons you earned from them.

You're a 'Producer' at Black Sands. What does that entail exactly? (just curious)

Lord Scion

Quality Games
Supporter
Daps
I fukkin suck at this game :mjcry:

Did one temple. Never finished, boss kept laying hands on me:mjcry:

So I'm just doing shrines while going to the next temple:mjgrin: