Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Hackers found this unused asset pic during a datamine

BotW-album-Pict-013.jpg

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
i did it. just stand on top of it after you hit it but feet evenly placed . maybe you should try with a different kind of tree. i did it in the Akkala Highlands.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
I'm trying to collect all the korok seeds. I mark my map with the leaf icon where the zeldamaps site says there are korok seeds, even though that site doesn't have all the seeds.

I no longer disable Urbosa's Fury after learning that I have to press B to cancel it.

I learned the best way to cut grass while farming grasshopper is to use a two-handed blade and do the stamina sapping swing and cancel it by pressing B before you run out of stamina. This makes it so that you don't slam the ground and erode your weapon's durability. It's also the fastest way to cut grass, just hit b right when you see a grasshopper in order to cancel it and press A to collect. Also, if you use a hasty potion, you cut grass real freaking fast like a lawn mower. As I do this more often and get used to it, I'll use it more often when I attack enemies in the game. I just have to get used to the timing cause it takes a moment to start swinging.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
the mounted archery challenge made me feel like a noob. i won the knights horse bridle after 15 min tho.

skb1065

SuckaFree
Supporter
Daps
Question, does it matter what system i play this on? Really dont wanna spend 300 if i dont have to

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Question, does it matter what system i play this on? Really dont wanna spend 300 if i dont have to
do whats easier... stop making life so hard

if you have a wii-u just get it for wii-u

if you don't have a switch or wii u, but have a souped up pc, get cemu

if you have neither of the 3, get the switch

there are three different ways to play the greatest game in 20 years you can doooo iiiit