The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild | Switch/Wii U | Out Now

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So I cooked up some meals for the journey to find that damn spring of wisdom people in Hateno village were talking about...

hold up. this ost got me :wow:

But anyways, when I reached the top of the mountain, there was some Ganon infected dragon resting up there. So I left to go find some shrines. I found one shrine "A modest test of strength" and this mini guardian waiting there like :ufdup: this dude way harder than the Goron divine beast I just beat earlier. :lupe: Gonna try again later, but I may need to regroup, get a little stronger and return. :mjcry:

This is my favorite song:

lol this dude beat a shrine guardian with a torch

I might try that now actually. The only hard part was parrying the laser at the end. I can't do that.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Might I say I get sick of the cooking. What happened to the old days when red was life, blue was magic and green was both!? Then again, you get in a bad spot and eating eight radishes to make it to the next goon, so a belt full of elixirs makes life a lot better.
Cooking is so essential in this game. I love also when you kill wildlife with fire arrows or explosive barrels their automatically cooked.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
firewood has more uses than i thought.

i randomly realized those white ice rocks, boulders, icicles and rocks can be melted with campfires. once i started doing that i started finding treasure chests, icy gourmet meats, fruit, rupees swords etc

got damn i can't believe how many i've passed not knowing this.

i now need to trek through every icy place all over again.

yo wtf i just found a korok by melting one

damn they hide these shyts everywhere

i use firechu to start fires. no need for flint.

you can turn the chus you already have to firechu by holding them (i do 5 at a time) and setting them next to or on a fire.

then to strike the fire throw your sword at the wood and firechu then pick it up again after the campfire is set.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Do blood moons serve any real purpose? I just take my ass to my house in Hateno Village and get some sleep.
they just respawn enemies you killed

don't make the mistake i have of being in the middle of enemy camp after you killed everyone and then they spawn right on top of you. a nikka almost panicked

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
damn these elixers are no joke...

I used some high attack strength elixers against waterblight ganon this time around and i beat him in less than 5 min :baldhuh:

I think playing the game the way i am now has left me incredibly OP...

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
:wow: beat the modest test of strength and the harder test of strength right next to it on the small island.

:wow: love how this game made you get use to the new controls. I really wasn't feeling it in the beginning, but when you get used to it, it's great.

The game truly is a quest done absolutely right.