The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild | Switch/Wii U | Out Now

Olu Dara

^^^^^^^^^^^^
Supporter
Daps
infinite spawning weapons come from enemies and shrines. mark on your map where you found them.

case solved
So you can go back to a shrine after you beat it and the weapons found in the chests are available again?

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
So you can go back to a shrine after you beat it and the weapons found in the chests are available again?
no i was referring to the shrine guardians weapons.

for regular and special weapons you need to bookmark on your map where you encountered the enemy who had it. they respawn every blood moon

this game gonna stay hard as fukk if you're not using your map enough.

once you get intimate with the map the game is easier.

for instance i even mark down where fruits like durian are plentiful

if you cook 5 of those you get full recovery and temporary 21 hearts

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
After the blood moon I redo some of the combat trial shrines. I'm literally out of powerful weapons. No strong bows, shield, sword, nothing.
you don't have to wait for the blood moon to redo combat shrines.

the blood moon only applies to calamity monsters.

shrine guardians haven't been hijacked by ganon

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
oh yeah btw the blood moon doesn't seem to respawn monster's while your inside hyrule castle

weird huh, but guardians themselves respawn randomly but not frequently

i literally strolled around the castle safely looking for loot after killing almost every enemy i came across, no stress but i did avoid that lynel spot

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps
:blessed:I finally got the Master Sword. It's great how they are playing out the story in flash backs. Link is a walking legend in this game.

:win:I also pimped out my house and brought my OG horse Raider to retire there now that I found a 4 star horse I named Bullseye.

I'm now at the part where I meet up with Catlyn Jenner to help get me into Gerudo Town. Got Link looking like Princess Zelda and shyt:scusthov:

How long do I have to where this fakkit shyt for?:snoop:

Super Ramon

Banned
Daps
Reppin
T-unit
grown men actually play video games ? see how fukkin dumb u sound video games are just that games no matter how realistic most of them are these days they're still just video games an escape from reality...stop with this clown shyt

Naw fukkboy u missed my point. Legend of Zelda is a little kids game. Come to the hood and tell nikkas u play this shyt and see what happens :martin:

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
go to hyrule get some then leave

Hyrule castle? Nah I'm good. Trying to run past all of those Guardians makes me nervous as fukk. I'm a p*ssy.

infinite spawning weapons come from enemies and shrines. mark on your map where you found them.

case solved

I once had the great flaming blade and thunder blade. Don't remember which shrine I got them from.

you don't have to wait for the blood moon to redo combat shrines.

the blood moon only applies to calamity monsters.

shrine guardians haven't been hijacked by ganon

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
:blessed:I finally got the Master Sword. It's great how they are playing out the story in flash backs. Link is a walking legend in this game.
not for long but everytime u go in there u do
:win:I also pimped out my house and brought my OG horse Raider to retire there now that I found a 4 star horse I named Bullseye.

I'm now at the part where I meet up with Catlyn Jenner to help get me into Gerudo Town. Got Link looking like Princess Zelda and shyt:scusthov:

How long do I have to where this fakkit shyt for?:snoop:

not for long

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Naw fukkboy u missed my point. Legend of Zelda is a little kids game. Come to the hood and tell nikkas u play this shyt and see what happens :martin:
nothing cuz i lived in the hood and ived played zelda all my life and im pretty sure every dude that plays zelda doesnt live in the suburbs your post is pure stupidity

smoove157

Never Ever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
damn the only way to get hearts is through shrines and beating the divine beast :gucci:

I've done 38 side quest and aint nan one of them shyts give me a heart :gucci:

you gotta trade in those pieces you get from the shrines at the Temple of Time. You can either get Hearts or Stamina

smoove157

Never Ever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
nothing cuz i lived in the hood and ived played zelda all my life and im pretty sure every dude that plays zelda doesnt live in the suburbs your post is pure stupidity

dont be feeding that troll breh. lol @ nikkas in the hood not playing zelda.

giphy.gif

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
I got pictures of the memories but how do I activate them?

I just have to guess and go find where these pictures were taken?