The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild | Switch/Wii U | Out Now

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Hyrule castle? Nah I'm good. Trying to run past all of those Guardians makes me nervous as fukk. I'm a p*ssy.

I once had the great flaming blade and thunder blade. Don't remember which shrine I got them from.

Hyrule castle? Nah I'm good. Trying to run past all of those Guardians makes me nervous as fukk. I'm a p*ssy.

I once had the great flaming blade and thunder blade. Don't remember which shrine I got them from.

thats bullshyt cause it works for me without a blood moon

and all you need to do for guardians is approach them at an angle that the other guardians can't also target you

shoot em in the eye with an arrow if they see you

hit em with the master sword, ancient weapon or shrine guardian weapon

shoot em in the eye with an arrow when they retarget you

hit em again

rinse, wash, repeat

i made guardians my bytch

i only reflect lasers when i have to but i try not to

not worth risking getting my shield broken

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
I got pictures of the memories but how do I activate them?

I just have to guess and go find where these pictures were taken?
go where they were taken

i been using igns hyrule map to find them

but their map doesn't have everything. ive been finding shrines treasures and koroks they haven't added to the map yet

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
so it looks like the house you can buy

was originally your house to begin with

you're basically buying back your own house

they thought you died 100 years ago

concise

Veteran
Daps
Just got up to Kakariko Village ... but wondering if this game really has no overworld music? :dwillhuh:

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Just got up to Kakariko Village ... but wondering if this game really has no overworld music? :dwillhuh:
only after riding your house for awhile you'll hear the old school zelda theme song but its a mellowed out version

minibosses, towns, hyrule castle, shrines, guardians, divine beasts, dragons, quest cutscenes and memories get their own music.

their are different versions of songs depending on time of day and whether you are outside or inside in hyrule castle's case.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Is there a master recipe book?
You don't need a recipe book.

When you cook, cook 5 of the same damn thang.

5 gourmet meats is full recovery, but don't use it for that. Sell it. You'll get 490 rupees everytime. That's alot of fukking rupees. So go hunting.

5 durians get you full recovery and 21 extra hearts

5 of each herb, fish, fruit etc with special properties will get their max level and time

EXCEPTION

4 of a special bug and one monster part to make an elixer and you're good.

It's really simple. Don't let these online sites and blogs fool you into thinking you have to mix and match cause you don't. The only mixing required is with elixers and that only requires one monster part, the other 4 ingredients can be the same thing (same bug).

Maxine Shaw

#ColiFam gave more $ 2 my students than my school
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, N.Y.
Might I say I get sick of the cooking. What happened to the old days when red was life, blue was magic and green was both!? Then again, you get in a bad spot and eating eight radishes to make it to the next goon, so a belt full of elixirs makes life a lot better.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Might I say I get sick of the cooking. What happened to the old days when red was life, blue was magic and green was both!? Then again, you get in a bad spot and eating eight radishes to make it to the next goon, so a belt full of elixirs makes life a lot better.
i be gobbling up rice and apples to save recipes and elixers for when i really need it

but mostly because his gobble gobble with both hands looks funny

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
The recipes look cool. they spent a lot of time creating lots of various recipes like apple pie and fruit cake... shyt like that but I don't have time for all that. wish I could see a full recipe list because this is the most I've ever seen for an adventure game.

i threw fresh bird eggs in a hot spring and it turned brown and a message popped up said you now have hard boiled eggs that gave extra hearts like wtf

the level of detail is astounding

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
there are wild horses better than epona man wtfff

mfu8te10plly.jpg

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
So I cooked up some meals for the journey to find that damn spring of wisdom people in Hateno village were talking about...

hold up. this ost got me :wow:

But anyways, when I reached the top of the mountain, there was some Ganon infected dragon resting up there. So I left to go find some shrines. I found one shrine "A modest test of strength" and this mini guardian waiting there like :ufdup: this dude way harder than the Goron divine beast I just beat earlier. :lupe: Gonna try again later, but I may need to regroup, get a little stronger and return. :mjcry: