The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild | Switch/Wii U | Out Now

BlackMafia

Superstar
Daps
i stumbled upon my first divine beast at zora's domain, i got a feeling i need better weapons and health before attempting this.. i got to the top of the mountain collecting shock arrows and saw this huge half man half horse thing that killed me instandly.. so i ran and havent been back since :russ:
Just get the shock arrows. Don't even try and fight him. You need the arrows (20) to go fix the elephant and fight an even bigger boss.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
:wow: i didnt even play zelda yesterday i was dead tired from working all week happy first week my switch set breh's im on it today tho

Just get the shock arrows. Don't even try and fight him. You need the arrows (20) to go fix the elephant and fight an even bigger boss.
you still can beat him without the shock arrows tho all u need is the one hitta quitta :russ:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Finally reached Calamity Ganon. Homie took out the Master Sword on his own I didn't even have to equip it.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Beat it. Doing the 4 beasts and getting the Master Sword made it way easier. I found Thunderblight Ganon to be harder than the final fight. Couldn't imagine doing that battle fresh out of the great plateau though. The ending was meh but this wasn't a story heavy game anyway. Will probably revisit the game after this rush of new titles subsides.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
40 shrines to get enough hearts to pull out the master sword

40 shrines to max out stamina

which means the remaining 40 shrines is for hearts

which would mean 10 more hearts.

13+10= 23 hearts then after beating the 4 dungeons you get a heart right so that would be 27.

I wonder if this game has that many hearts or if it makes out at a certain number

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
:hhh: @ this power up u get for beating one of the divine beasts gonna test it out but i prob will disable it seems like its game breaking

ThisWorldAintRight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Just bought this for Wii U. Already feeling like the GOAT Zelda game and I just started.

Gonna spend a whooooole lotta time playing this shyt.:whew:

Maxine Shaw

#ColiFam gave more $ 2 my students than my school
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, N.Y.
Got the Master Sword brehs:banderas:

Now I'm rolling through these Guardian ruins like Deebo snatching everybody's shyt. Having these machines scared to move talking about, "When he comes through, I stay still. But when he leave, I be moving again :sadcam:"

Ugggggh. I'm still stuck with a million arrow shots or that godforsaken shield parry bullshyt.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
matta fact nevermind i guess the thing i used on him just made him disappear i didnt actually beat em unless there's more than one...cuz i ran into dude again and he washed me :mjlol: but :wow: playing in tabletop mode while im on the computer

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
get a tempered glass off amazon the same one dude in this video got that's the one i got too wand watch this video

Last edited: