NULL
1G6csbR.jpg

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
BOTW Link did it because it was his duty as the knight of the princess.
i stumbled upon my first divine beast at zora's domain, i got a feeling i need better weapons and health before attempting this.. i got to the top of the mountain collecting shock arrows and saw this huge half man half horse thing that killed me instandly.. so i ran and havent been back since :russ:
That thing was harder than the final battle or at least it hit me harder. It damn near one hit koed me.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Trying to play Zelda during a house party, not working out cause they're blocking the TV.

I'm addicted, I ain't even trying to dance right now.

and i ain't even mad cause...

if i really wanted to I could take it out the cradle and play it in my hands.

The versatility my nikkas...

#SwitchSet

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
nikka take this dumb shyt somewhere else
You should watch it. It shows that Zelda has a better physics engine. Apparently vegetation doesn't burn in Horizon and arrows shot into the air or water disappear vs Zelda arrows are recoverable on both land and water no matter how far away it's been shot.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Completed the Modest Test Of Strength and the Major Test Of Strength today. I guess I got to them a bit early because I walked into both with only five hearts and no stamina upgrades. Then I decided to check out that island in the distance, not knowing it's another test where all your gear gets taken and you have to get three orbs to raise the temple. shyt had me like :dwillhuh: because one of them motherfukking orbs is around the neck of one of those giant cyclops ass muthafukkas too. Spent a good two hours just to complete that shyt but that feeling of victory on completion is unparalleled. :banderas:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
You fukk nikkas need to stop talking about Horizon in here. No one gives a fukk about that trash.
Horizon is a very different game than this. Calling it trash is laughable. People who care about narrative and story more would probably like it way better than Zelda where those things are an afterthought. Zelda is also much simpler other that hearts, stamina, and armor upgrades the game doesn't change.

Personally I feel like I enjoyed Zelda more but I could see it going the other way too.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
You should watch it. It shows that Zelda has a better physics engine. Apparently vegetation doesn't burn in Horizon and arrows shot into the air or water disappear vs Zelda arrows are recoverable on both land and water no matter how far away it's been shot.
Anyone that has played Zelda knows it's by far the most immersive gaming experience ever. Never had a videogame world felt so alive. From being able to cut grass, trees, catch bugs, fish, catch horses, and all sorts of awesome touches. Game is flawless

Last edited:

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Completed the Modest Test Of Strength and the Major Test Of Strength today. I guess I got to them a bit early because I walked into both with only five hearts and no stamina upgrades. Then I decided to check out that island in the distance, not knowing it's another test where all your gear gets taken and you have to get three orbs to raise the temple. shyt had me like :dwillhuh: because one of them motherfukking orbs is around the neck of one of those giant cyclops ass muthafukkas too. Spent a good two hours just to complete that shyt but that feeling of victory on completion is unparalleled. :banderas:
yep did that one a coulple days ago once u get that lightning ability those things are a piece of cake u can literally kill those hinox's in one shot but have u guys played in table top mode for a long period of time and how long did it last...im on tabletop mode right now and that shyt goes from 100 to 99 real quick shyt kinda like how androids are lol