The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild | Switch/Wii U | Out Now

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Beat the second dungeon finally. I have 11 hearts and with 2 more shrines I'll have 12. Once I beat the last two dungeons and pull the Master Sword I'm going straight to Ganon. I gotta be done with this game before Mass Effect drops so I can finish that before Persona. Probably no time for Horizon.
i'm glad i ain't in a rush. i don't videogame no more like i used to. i'm savoring everty minute of this game and it doesn't disappoint.

i can't get memories to play again wassup with that

Daps
0o2r174rdeky.jpg

i was able to spawn epona again.

she came back with an attitude, bucking me off when she never did before

wtf
:mjcry:

The Wolf Among You

Superstar
Daps
I just finished freeing Vah Rudania, 2 Divine Beasts down, 2 more to go.
I'm gonna do a quick shrine run and grab 3 more hearts and then grab the Master sword before I take on the next 2 Divine Beasts.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
:wow:Was up til 3am fixing the elephant.

:martin:Started at 9pm thinking I was just going to check an old friend on a bridge.

:blessed:I beat it though.
LMFAOOOOOOOO thats the one i just did (well i aint fight the boss yet i had to go to work) smh i got stumped at 1 part but it was def more fun tha the desert one..

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
damn yall got me intrigued. OOT is the GOAT game to me. nothing even comes close. the main reason was because the environment and atmosphere was immersive as fukk. you really lost yourself in that world. is this game the same way?
yep but 10x more everytime u set out to do a specific thing u get sidetracked by like 100 diff things...and man all these sidequests that pop up is crazy...only thing i wish they had traditional dungeons the shrines are cool but they coulda cut them in half (120) and addes at least 2 more dungeons...and even the main dungeons dont have enemies in them like traditional zelda games...i miss like getting keys then getting the boss key and then u fight the boss now its like u just solve these terminal puzzles then u fight the boss thats prob my only gripe with the game....shyt they coulda of even did it like every 10 or 15 shrines u complete u fight a boss at the end like a super big version of the enemies u encounter in the field

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I will definitely beat this game tomorrow just beat the third beast. Guess I should do the other great fairies too with the sword. Might finish Horizon before Mass Effect if I'm lucky.

BlackMafia

Superstar
Daps
I'm getting home in the evening and I look at the time, it's midnight and I ain't had no dinner :damn:
:mjcry:I'm in the same boat breh. Time has no meaning anymore. I get home from work and boot up Zelda, next thing you know it's midnight and my wife done went to bed salty cause I didn't watch any shows with her and my dinner is still on the table. SMH. This world just sucks you into it and you ain't even focused on real life until you force yourself to turn it off. Game is some next level shyt. I want to try and take 1 day off from Zelda this weekend, but I know that's just wishful thinking.

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
damn yall got me intrigued. OOT is the GOAT game to me. nothing even comes close. the main reason was because the environment and atmosphere was immersive as fukk. you really lost yourself in that world. is this game the same way?
Yes.....but the world you get yourself lost in is 50x bigger....the first area you have acess too feels as big as hyrule was in OOT. Like uts been mentioned you might be like "ima pop on for an hr...." nxt thing you know its 5 hours and you aint slowing down.