Arcadium GOTY

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I thought Super Mario would’ve had a lot more votes the way people were propping it over BOTW though :patrice:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
full

This forum is a huge sony stan circle jerk most of the time.:yeshrug: Even being an "xbox stan" like myself I'm not voting Cuphead or PUBG above mario or zelda or most of the other game listed. Sony stans:scust:
It's like you want to say that the people who voted Horizon are out of their minds and only voted for it because it's the "Sony" game and that Horizon cannot possibly be better in someone's opinion than Cuphead or PUBG. :mjlol:

It's this mentality that irks me about online discussions. Others cannot fathom people's opinion when it doesn't line up with yours.

14 of the top 20 games are multi platform:mjlol:
and? You're clearly talking about exclusive Xbox games.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
All you dudes do all year long is talk about how reviewers get it wrong and yet you’re relying off them to tell you what the GOTY is. It’s YOUR GOTY. Not IGN or any other review site. No reason for anybody to be feeling some type of way over a damn video game pick. Just state your piece and KIM. The developers aren’t getting a Coli trophy off this shyt :dwillhuh:
yep, and most people here didn't play all those games. just say what your favorite game was this year, and KIM

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's like you want to say that the people who voted Horizon are out of their minds and only voted for it because it's the "Sony" game and that Horizon cannot possibly be better in someone's opinion than Cuphead or PUBG. :mjlol:

It's this mentality that irks me about online discussions. Others cannot fathom people's opinion when it doesn't line up with yours.

and? You're clearly talking about exclusive Xbox games.
What? Man you reaching, All i said is this is the only place where I've seen Horzion as runner up against BOTW and on top of that mario not even in the running. Take that how you will.

It also just so happens this is a sony stan heavy forum.:jbhmm: Even P5 I can understand but yall have a type:mjpls:

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Lol oh I see what your talking bout. He's not an ancient horse. He's a divine beast. Every champion has a divine beasts. Links is the motorcycle. I love the motorcycle.

I'm aware. I was just teasing it in case you didn't know about it.

The Master Cycle is dope. :bpbanderas:

The Final Trial was also my favorite dungeon in the game. It actually is the most traditionally "Zelda-like" dungeon there is. :bpwhew:

It wasn't hard, but the puzzles were challenging enough to get a lot of enjoyment out of them.