The Legend of Korra

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
:russ: Come on, man. How is Zaheer a bytch? He's one of the realest nikkas that appeared on TLOK.
He's a mastermind, and really smart strategically. But his 1 on 1 combat is lacking. Probably has to do with him not really learning airbending fundamentals. But being so lost and focused in prison that he unlocked one of the airbending cultures greatest skills, flight.

1 on 1 though. Korra gave him work. And Tenzin was waxing that ass until his squad showed up.

zaheer might be the best villain in LOK and TLA. Just for his mind alone. But would get waxed 1 on 1 by Ozai and the other villains of LOK and TLA

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
He's a mastermind, and really smart strategically. But his 1 on 1 combat is lacking. Probably has to do with him not really learning airbending fundamentals. But being so lost and focused in prison that he unlocked one of the airbending cultures greatest skills, flight.

1 on 1 though. Korra gave him work. And Tenzin was waxing that ass until his squad showed up.

zaheer might be the best villain in LOK and TLA. Just for his mind alone. But would get waxed 1 on 1 by Ozai and the other villains of LOK and TLA

He got the spiritual game on lock. I know the show runners said he was an expert martial artist too. Seeing as he was something of a monk, they should have had him proficient in that pressure point shyt.

E R 11 C

Pro
Daps
Hopefully Toph shows up again when all the worlds heroes stand united to put an end to Kuvira's reign.

Toph, Zuko, Katara, Tenzin all bout to be a part of this war. Like a past meets present of Team Avatar.

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
:patrice: so my nig aang was 12, when he hopped out of bed after being sleep for 100 years, this broad korra is 17. this broad korra was water bending, fire bending and earth bending since she was 4, my nig aang had to wander around looking for people and shyt, while being a pre-teen getting hunted by grown ass men.

Korra is a bum ass avatar. she had way more time than all the other ones, and all she manages to do very well is bend L's. that boy aang was prolly trill as fukk when he was 17. he was 13/14 holding his own with a lot of his enemies, tho he got worked a few times. Aang>>>>>>>>>>>>korra bum bytch ass.

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
:ohhh: to that Korra/Wan comparison.

:ohhh:

No graphic for 'Democracy', though? :troll:

Raiko.png

Because not only does he deserve one, too, but he's also a 'minor enemy' at the best of times, and a 'major enemy' at the worst.

Each of those ideologies only came about because of the excesses and abuses of another ideology. Matter of fact, Varrick's capitalism and Amon's communism are both led by people who were trying to give nonbenders -- the 90% of the population -- a leg up and a voice in societies where the majority were oppressed by an elite. Raiko's Democracy manipulates both, but his system isn't perfect either since it
allows those in power to skim the fat.
There's levels to this shyt.....

Meelo's a young pimp. "So what do I call you other than beautiful"

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
:patrice: so my nig aang was 12, when he hopped out of bed after being sleep for 100 years, this broad korra is 17. this broad korra was water bending, fire bending and earth bending since she was 4, my nig aang had to wander around looking for people and shyt, while being a pre-teen getting hunted by grown ass men.

Korra is a bum ass avatar. she had way more time than all the other ones, and all she manages to do very well is bend L's. that boy aang was prolly trill as fukk when he was 17. he was 13/14 holding his own with a lot of his enemies, tho he got worked a few times. Aang>>>>>>>>>>>>korra bum bytch ass.
To be fair though. Having to deal with human wars at 12, is different than having to deal with spiritual imbalances and facing the original incarnation of Evil. Vatuu is basically the Devil :huhldup:

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
Whatever happened to the swamp benders that where living in the tree from Last air bender? :ohhh:
I think their still there. Toph mentioned them in the last episode.

BUT

The exact characters from TLA are probably dead. 70 years ago, and they were already in their mid 40s in TLA

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan

ikkinthekitsune:

bobbityhobbity:

This feels like a very cynical moment, but I think there’s more going on than just that. I think what Toph is really saying to Korra is that if you derive your self worth solely from your accomplishments, then you are going to wind up pretty empty as a human being. Because our accomplishments, huge as they may seem in the moment, ultimately don’t amount to a ton in the grand scheme of things. Granted, Korra did save the Air Nation and the world from 10,000 years of darkness. But she’s gotta find other reasons to keep going.

Toph doesn’t think her police work really “solved” anything, but she also doesn’t seem like she’s a shattered human being. Rather, she’s made peace with the vanity of human pursuits (dukkha) and has chosen a spiritual path. She is literally the bodhisattva beneath the banyan tree.

tumblr_loyzcdngJA1qb59nf.jpg

tumblr_mr8p1y4CTZ1rumy7mo1_500.png

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
Aang focused on defensive skills cause he hated to fight. Thats what took him so long with earth and fire bending.