Reppin
Flint, Michigan

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
yeah but aang either ran or was getting washed by those enemies.

he didn't face evil spirits on the same level korra did:comeon:

the entire group couldn't do anything against combustion man they just evaded and ran whenever they fought him and korra never fought Pl'i anyway

not to mention you say aang fought those types of enemies and I'm not saying he didn't but the scale was weaker. the combustion woman could control her explosions directions while the original guy couldn't and aang didn't fight evil spirits on the same level as korra

on average korra's enemies have been stronger

Yep.

I just rewatched Aang vs. Ozai, and Ozai was giving Aang that work until he went into the Avatar State. Dude was literally cowering behind a shield of rocks.

People here are really overrating Aang. I like him as a character but yall are acting like he was out here kicking everybody's ass in his series when he wasn't.

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
Kuivra aint playing. Brought her entire army to face Su. Kuvira got Su's son and future son-in-law with her so Kuvira knows that Su can't go all out on her army.

Kuvira makes me cringe. She got that whole ALPHA-bytch thing downpack.

This is shaping up to be an amazing season.

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
Apparently Toph doesn't get the irony of her calling Korra disconnected from the people that love her when she's living alone in a swamp.
Toph isn't the Avatar though. The Avatar's job is to keep balance in the world and be the bridge between the Spirit and Human worlds. It's impossible for Korra to do her job being that disconnected from both worlds

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Kuvira makes me cringe. She got that whole ALPHA-bytch thing downpack.

This is shaping up to be an amazing season.
Still I'm gonna be disappointed if she becomes the final boss for the final season. She was offhandedly introduced last season as damn near a red shirt. This is Korra's final season so the final villain should be worthy of that. Not saying she sucks but she's had jack shyt to do with anything until now. I'd rather it be Zaheer with some type of powerup.
Toph isn't the Avatar though. The Avatar's job is to keep balance in the world and be the bridge between the Spirit and Human worlds. It's impossible for Korra to do her job being that disconnected from both worlds
She still has multiple generations of fam that loves her and she got ghost on them to live alone in the woods. I loved Toph when she was a kid with a scene of humor. Now she's just a grouchy old hag.

Intlhak

Darth Lord
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Yep.

I just rewatched Aang vs. Ozai, and Ozai was giving Aang that work until he went into the Avatar State. Dude was literally cowering behind a shield of rocks.

People here are really overrating Aang. I like him as a character but yall are acting like he was out here kicking everybody's ass in his series when he wasn't.

Are we talking Ozai that was arguably the top fire bender in the world, who was powered up by Sozin's comet? Ozai would beat all of Korra's enemies with the exception of Aemon easily with the comet's boost.

Aang was scared though when he seen the power Ozai had with his long range attacks and using his fire bending to fly.

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
Still I'm gonna be disappointed if she becomes the final boss for the final season. She was offhandedly introduced last season as damn near a red shirt. This is Korra's final season so the final villain should be worthy of that. Not saying she sucks but she's had jack shyt to do with anything until now. I'd rather it be Zaheer with some type of powerup.

Well, this is it for Avatar. Confirmed that they won't be making another series after this. So whatever they decide to do, they should go out with a bang. I have a feeling it's going to be huge

I think Kuvira is secretly down with the Red Lotus

YaBoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well, this is it for Avatar. Confirmed that they won't be making another series after this. So whatever they decide to do, they should go out with a bang. I have a feeling it's going to be huge

I think Kuvira is secretly down with the Red Lotus
That would be interesting. Considering that the Red Lotus is against kings/rulers, it'd be strange to see how Kuvira fits in with them. Then, maybe she'd break out Zaheer :ohhh:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
That would be interesting. Considering that the Red Lotus is against kings/rulers, it'd be strange to see how Kuvira fits in with them. Then, maybe she'd break out Zaheer :ohhh:

Nah, I think Zaheer is staying locked up. I don't see her freeing Zaheer since she's doing the opposite of what Zaheer would have done with the Earth Kingdom. Dude believes the world should go back to how it was before Wan and Raava meddled with it

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
It would be crazy if the whole Earth Kingdom Uniting thing was really just about a plan to overthrow the other nations and send the nations back into another 100 year war of anarchy, earth nation style. Kuvira seems really evil to me. Like heartless, cold evil.

E R 11 C

Pro
Daps
This whole Earth Kingdom taking over is similar to the Fire Nation trying to take over in TLA. Just waiting for them to feel some type of way against the other benders. Right now its looking like Kuvira about to want to invade the Air, Water and Fire nations to ensure peace.