The Legend of Korra

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Speaking of race. I feel like the show needs more racial variety. I remember my brother asking me why could they make the Earth benders black people :youngsabo:

Looks like it's all Asian and whites with a sprinkle of Indians in some.

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Speaking of race. I feel like the show needs more racial variety. I remember my brother asking me why could they make the Earth benders black people :youngsabo:

Looks like it's all Asian and whites with a sprinkle of Indians in some.

who's white? they all asain to me.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
who's white? they all asain to me.

Okay, I guess but that just makes it worse. All dem continents and Islands we only see Asian look a likes?

I just think the show missed an opportunity for put in some racial variety.

Texas2step

H-Town it's NOT our year
Daps
So the next level of Water-bending is Blood bending, Fire-bending is Lightning, Earth-bending is Mental bending. So what is the next level of Air-bending is going to be?

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
If you think about it, airbending could be pretty deadly if it wasn't for the fact that the Airbenders were pacifists.

You could probably suffocate cats, make tornados, etc.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
If you think about it, airbending could be pretty deadly if it wasn't for the fact that the Airbenders were pacifists.

You could probably suffocate cats, make tornados, etc.

Yeah. Yeah Airbenders are fully capable of making Tornadoes and Hurricanes.

They can also slice with airbending...:huhldup:

Texas2step

H-Town it's NOT our year
Daps
Anybody else thinking Amon is AAng's other son that we heard about in the first episode?

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
So the next level of Water-bending is Blood bending, Fire-bending is Lightning, Earth-bending is Mental bending. So what is the next level of Air-bending is going to be?

Gas bending. Air is mostly Nitrogen and Oxygen, so I would assume they could bend other gases as like mustard and nerve gas well.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Anybody else thinking Amon is AAng's other son that we heard about in the first episode?

I'm okay with this theory too.

Maybe theirs a Cain and Abel story between Tenzin and Bumi. Bumi probably felt second rate to his siblings Kya and Tenzin.

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

No. And I hope they don't go that kind of route.

Amon doesn't need to be tied to anyone.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
2bd0f7c7e4.jpg

:lolbron:
:krs: @ Amon saying she will still be able to do plenty of bending.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Just caught up, glad to see Korra was able to hold her own against Tarlock until he started blood bending.

Ya man Amon is on some other shyt though, maybe Tarlocks father? Just a wild guess, the way he stepped through that bloodbending though. :krs: Had you man Tarlock looking like :sadcam:

Amon stay :myman: throughout all his scenes.

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
Here's an interesting theory from another message board.
amon is another avatar. When azula hit aang with lightning in ba sing se, she killed and the moment he died, a new avatar was born. But when katara revived aang it caused amon to lose his bending but he was able to keep the spiritual side of the avatars power which is why he can take bending. I think that korra got the physical bending power but amon has the spiritual power which is why korra cant go into avatar state