The Legend of Korra

colicolicoli

Droid Gang
Daps
Reppin
LBC
So the next level of Water-bending is Blood bending, Fire-bending is Lightning, Earth-bending is Mental bending. So what is the next level of Air-bending is going to be?

Couldn't an airbender just suck the oxygen out of someones lungs?

Edit: Interesting theory above, that shyt would be too dope. But why would Aang still retain his powers? Also Korra while she didn't go into the Avatar state yet, she has contacted the spirit world through flashbacks

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Here's an interesting theory from another message board.

That would make Amon around 70 sum years old then. Consider that Aang was like 12 in TLA when that happened, he lived another 50 sum years, and then Korra is like 18 now. He'd be almost 70 something. I don't buy it.

And Amon is such a fukking badass, son. Like, on some real shyt. That dude is legit as fukk. Also, was happy to see grown up Aang for the first time.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Lin :sadcam:

Cavalry is on the way though. :gladbron:

Tenzin's kids put in work this episode. LOL @ Meelo's fartbending

Remember, Zuko is 88, so I think dude is probably too young to be his son. Grandson sounds about right. Though it would be pretty funny if he turned out to be Azula's grandson.

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
Remember, Zuko is 88, so I think dude is probably too young to be his son. Grandson sounds about right. Though it would be pretty funny if he turned out to be Azula's grandson.

It'd be funny if she's still alive and even crazier.