The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Something interesting that was posted on another board:

250px-Bumi_%28non-bender%29.png
Irohjr.png

The first person is Bumi. He's Aang's other son and Tenzin's older brother. He hasn't appeared yet but he's confirmed to be a non-bender.

133302779272.jpg

If you notice, Bumi and Iroh seem to have the same collar/scarf. I wonder if this means Bumi is in the United Forces?

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
You I'm confused as shyt as to when the new episodes come on. My guide says the new one isn't until tomorrow at 7pm but you all are talking as if a new episode just came on. WTF, help a brotha out.

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
You I'm confused as shyt as to when the new episodes come on. My guide says the new one isn't until tomorrow at 7pm but you all are talking as if a new episode just came on. WTF, help a brotha out.

There was a new episode today setting up the season finale next week.

Tenzin making a tornado with his feet. :bow:

iamduval

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
tenzin is a weak ass air bender. he always gettin shytted on. he sbould have demolished them ships his damn self instead of sending baby girl over there.

korra need to learn how to blood bend and shyt. something tells me amon is going to take her powers and force her to learn everything all over again

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
tenzin is a weak ass air bender. he always gettin shytted on. he sbould have demolished them ships his damn self instead of sending baby girl over there.

korra need to learn how to blood bend and shyt. something tells me amon is going to take her powers and force her to learn everything all over again

The problem is Tenzin can't afford to get caught up with stuff like that. His family are the last airbenders.

But Lin :no:

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
I have to admit tenzins kids whooping up the equalist was kind of a hard sale
They did have the element of surprise which equalist usually use
And being the kids of tenzin are probably good with their powers :manny:
:damn: at Lin getting her powers jacked :wow: