The Legend of Korra

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
man korra got me all in my feelings cuz unlike u women bashing ass niccas i actually like her :to:....toph straight up fukking crushed the buildings with that twinkle toes line tho, shyt almost made me shed a tear of joy

how tf she become a cot dayum swamp lady tho :dahell:

Last edited:

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
man korra got me all in my feelings cuz unlike u women bashing ass niccas i actually like her :to:....toph straight up fukking crushed the buildings with that twinkle toes line tho, shyt almost made shed a tear of joy

how tf she become a cot dayum swamp lady tho :dahell:

That was interesting to me. Toph obviously has heightened senses since she's blind, but she sensed Korra as Aang as well as Korra... reminded me of Sisko calling Jadzia 'Old Man'. So I wondered: when Katara was faithfully and patiently healing Korra all those years in her medicated water bath, was Katara seeing Korra or Aang?

And if Toph is 'Old Man'ing Korra, does that mean that Korra's link to Raava isn't as cut off as Korra thinks it is?

Also, remember that whole conversation about chi blockages in the first Avatar? Since Korra told the spirit animals that she no longer saw spirits (that was a weird conversation) is her spirituality blocked and that's why she's fighting herself all the time, now?

Her flashbacks to Zaheer were more than just battle PTSD; Korra reminded me of a rape survivor.

As for Toph being in the swamps chilling, while her two daughters and grandbabies are pretending not to know where she is........ that raises a good question. A TruthSeeker like Aiwei would be able to find out that Toph has been right there all along; Aiwei couldn't have been the only one trained by Toph in those skills. Others had to have known Toph was there.

So why hasn't Toph made an appearance before now? Red Lotus can't fukk with Truth Seekers/Seers except in the spirit realm.

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
That was interesting to me. Toph obviously has heightened senses since she's blind, but she sensed Korra as Aang as well as Korra... reminded me of Sisko calling Jadzia 'Old Man'. So I wondered: when Katara was faithfully and patiently healing Korra all those years in her medicated water bath, was Katara seeing Korra or Aang?

And if Toph is 'Old Man'ing Korra, does that mean that Korra's link to Raava isn't as cut off as Korra thinks it is?

Also, remember that whole conversation about chi blockages in the first Avatar? Since Korra told the spirit animals that she no longer saw spirits (that was a weird conversation) is her spirituality blocked and that's why she's fighting herself all the time, now?

Her flashbacks to Zaheer were more than just battle PTSD; Korra reminded me of a rape survivor.

As for Toph being in the swamps chilling, while her two daughters and grandbabies are pretending not to know where she is........ that raises a good question. A TruthSeeker like Aiwei would be able to find out that Toph has been right there all along; Aiwei couldn't have been the only one trained by Toph in those skills. Others had to have known Toph was there.

So why hasn't Toph made an appearance before now? Red Lotus can't fukk with Truth Seekers/Seers except in the spirit realm.
:ohhh:
Something tells me we're gonna be having discussions about these last 2 seasons of Korra for years to come...

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
WShBFWA.png

Dat symbolism

anyway, episode was really good. I'm wondering 2 things a) how the spirit knew where to take Korra and b) what's toph been up too.

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
Would be dope as hell if the original Team Avatar( with the obvious exceptions) got back together to fight the main villain.

E R 11 C

Pro
Daps
Was rewatching season 2 from "the last avatar". Saw alot of similarities with Ang and how he had dreams of fighting his self in the avatar state. kinda Similar to what Korra is going through. Both are struggling with trying to be what everyone expects them to be.