The Legend of Korra

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Like someone else said I don't think Kuvira is the season's villain. She seems more like a miniboss to me but she might be the real villain since Korra is :flabbynsick: now getting thrashed in cage fights by earth bending mooks.

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
That PTSD is no joke. Had Korra running blindly into Fight Clubs and getting her ass kicked :wow:

So Toph told her family that she left to find enlightenment only to go to the swap and become a witch. I guess Bei Fong was right, Toph ain't shyt as a parent :heh:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Toph :mjcry: why she do that to herself?

Looking at how some of the Aang Gang ended up I can't help but feel :to:

Sokka dead without kids and they don't mention what happened to Suki.

Aang grew up to be a bit of an a$$hole playing favorites with his kids. And his kids gotta reconcile with him after he dead.

Toph got kids from different baby daddies and it looks like she wasn't proud of her seeds. She out there in seclusion doing hobo shyt at a swamp.

Getting :flabbynsick: ain't no joke.

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
And, I see Asami still covertly offering Korra the puss. :mjpls:

If Bryke say fukk it and make it overt -- and have Korra accept, they would legitimately be GOAT animators of all time. I have faith they'd do Asami/Korrasami way better than what ABC and Disney did to my girl Mulan.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Just caught up with the last 2 episodes. Korra ended up in a rough place :sadcam:. Those letters that Mako and Bolin sent to her were hilarious though. Toph hopefully is cooking up something to get her out of that slump.

It's probably already been said before, but it wouldn't shock me if Kurasami is using the bandits to force towns in coercion and accepting her terms.

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
Just caught up with the last 2 episodes. Korra ended up in a rough place :sadcam:. Those letters that Mako and Bolin sent to her were hilarious though. Toph hopefully is cooking up something to get her out of that slump.

It's probably already been said before, but it wouldn't shock me if Kurasami is using the bandits to force towns in coercion and accepting her terms.
Bolin must've been reading the dictionary like Malcom X. Dude was a wordsmith in them letters.