The Legend of Korra

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
the way kuvira was metal bending, throwing the shyt off her suit :wow: they come up with some creative ass fight scenes on this show :whew: oh and she most definitely had them ppl rob opel and ol boy to get the dude to sign the contract and there aint a doubt in my mind about that....wtf did that poison do to korra tho :to: she used to only get that work against the top dudes now she losing to random earth benders :mjcry: no wonder she nvr showed up at air temple

Pete Wrigley

Twerk, Petunia, Twerk!
Supporter
Daps
the way kuvira was metal bending, throwing the shyt off her suit :wow: they come up with some creative ass fight scenes on this show :whew: oh and she most definitely had them ppl rob opel and ol boy to get the dude to sign the contract and there aint a doubt in my mind about that....wtf did that poison do to korra tho :to: she used to only get that work against the top dudes now she losing to random earth benders :mjcry: no wonder she nvr showed up at air temple

Good summary of the first episode. You just forgot to add, "This new Earth Prince character is annoying" and it would've been purrfect breh

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Wasn't Wan's arrangement to protect the world better than Korra's decision concerning the Spirit World and Harmonic Convergence? :dwillhuh:

Wan separated the spirit world and with Vaatu imprisoned a light vs darkness would never have to happen but Korra keeps the portals opened and since neither Raava or Vaatu can't be destroyed doesn't that mean Vaatu will make a comeback the next 10 thousand years through the Avatar?

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching

She got villages signing Death Row contracts. :wow:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
somebody need to make an official version of this breh
fjxfmKQ.jpg

other than that if was a dope episode
SFExfOr.png

:patrice:

I tried...:lupe:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Just watched the episode. Kuvira does not fukk around. :wow:

Definitely kinda curious as to what happened between her and Lin's sister.

Korra :sadcam:

I'm really hoping she gets some major W's this season, I'm kinda tired of her taking L's, especially since I like the character. Granted, Aang took a lot of L's too, but you could write away some of it as airbender pacifism. Korra is just out here losing. That poison must've done a number on her.

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan

korrapowered:

I’m really pleased with the choice to have Kuvira wear gloves. It seems like a small detail but it actually gives a great deal of insight into the character herself

• She’s an earthbender who literally doesn’t want to touch earth. Contrast this with the rough and tumble ways of all the ATLA earthbenders, many of whom did not even wear shoes.
  • This sign of her fastidious nature makes her extreme proficiency in metalbending perfectly natural. Like Guru Pathik told Aang, metal is simply earth that has been purified and refined. It’s no surprise that Kuvira would be attracted to the ”purer” and more controlled metal as a weapon.
  • And of course there is the symbolism of her using a gloved hand to force the governor into signing what amounts to the type of dirty ”protection” contract seen in many broken societies—Kuvira is essentially a warlord but she truly believes in her image as ”The Great Uniter” and the necessity of her own power. This is a deeper sense of purpose and surety than even Azula displayed, which sets her in direct contrast to the wayward and under-confident Korra.