The Legend of Korra

Knights89

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The ‘Legend Of Korra’ season 4 release date is October 3 and with it comes a lot of new. New characters, new situations, and new defenders of the peace. But sometimes you’ve gotta bring things back around to keep ‘em interesting. That’s where Hiroshi Sato, father of Asami and inventor extraordinaire, comes in. While we thought Sato came to his demise when Asami defeated him in the fight against Amon, it seems that Hiroshi will be making his return. According to the character’s voice actor Daniel Dae Kim, that is.

In an AMA on Reddit, the 'Hawaii 5-0' and ‘Lost' actor commented on his role on ‘Korra’ saying that “he’ll be back.” While no word has come from the ‘Legend Of Korra’ season 4 creators Bryan Konietzko or Michael Dante DiMartino, we have a feeling Dae Kim would know better than most. And even though in the end Sato was thrown in jail, we all know that killing a character off is the only true way to get rid of someone in a fictional universe. Which opens up some interesting possibilities.

legend-korra-spoilers.png

For one, Hiroshi Sato is just as clever as, if not more than, Asami. With the Satos essentially being technology-benders, we could see Hiroshi’s return give way to some new tech ingeniously implemented into the ‘Legend Of Korra’ society. Last time Hiroshi Sato had to fight a war the man invented airplanes, so.

And two, Zaheer. Airbending’s biggest fan who actually was granted the power to control the wind was also thrown in jail. But as mentioned in LoK season 3, few jails could actually hold the martial arts expert -- mind you, this was before being presented bending powers. While P’Li can be thrown in frigid cold and Ghazan isolated from rocks, where does one put an airbender? Will he be tied up similar to when the Earth Queen captured Korra? Will that be enough? What would Guru Laghima do? (WWGLD)

And then there’s the mysterious Kuvira. While she seems conniving on her own, she certainly couldn’t turn down the technological warfare advantages of having Hiroshi Sato on her team. But we can’t make assumptions just yet. Who knows: maybe the ‘Legend Of Korra’ season 4 release date will bring turn a formerly evil Sato into a good guys. All we know for sure is that October 3 can’t come soon enough.

Lakers Offseason

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ratings are obviously down that's why this is getting the :scust: treatment by Nick.

The show is still entertaining just based on the concept of an Avatar and benders, but Korra is annoying as fukk. Always whining and shyt. Compare her with Ang who was easy to like and root for I think that's why people fell off from watching it.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Ratings are obviously down that's why this is getting the :scust: treatment by Nick.

The show is still entertaining just based on the concept of an Avatar and benders, but Korra is annoying as fukk. Always whining and shyt. Compare her with Ang who was easy to like and root for I think that's why people fell off from watching it.

That's my reason for not keeping up with it but seeing you guys talk, I think I'm going to pick it up again.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
wtf @ "while she seems conniving of her own." Kuvira has done nothing to make herself look sneaky. She's a strong black woman.

Bet he wouldn't say that if she was of lighter tone.

cism.

Shaman

Poet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QC
wasn't expecting a 3 year timeskip :dwillhuh:

didn't they have a clip of the new season where she's going back home to recover after jinora's ceremony?

edit: seems like korra is gonna be riding solo for awhile

1:41... seems like she's gonna be getting her ass whipped [again] too :huhldup:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I think I saw Zuko's daughter (the current Firelord) at around the 1:49 mark. :ohhh: