The Legend of Korra

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
I'm a huge fan of time skips and world shakeups. I will watch any show that does it, just off of that fact. I've even watched a couple of CW teen dramas that did it.

Where did yall see Toph?

She says her name at the end. Who knows if she'll really be there. The creators seem to listen to the fans a lot and everyone has wanted Toph to come around.

Personally, I wanted to see what Sokka got up to.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I'm a huge fan of time skips and world shakeups. I will watch any show that does it, just off of that fact. I've even watched a couple of CW teen dramas that did it.

She says her name at the end. Who knows if she'll really be there. The creators seem to listen to the fans a lot and everyone has wanted Toph to come around.

Personally, I wanted to see what Sokka got up to.

Sokka was mentioned to be dead in the very first episode. :manny:

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
Sokka was mentioned to be dead in the very first episode. :manny:

Yeah, I just meant what he did with his life. There was a bit of him in that one episode in season 1. Funny thing though I kinda hated how much they tried to tie it into the old show at first.

Katara's gotta be dead at this point too. She was old as shyt and they seem to have forgotten that she exists. I have no clue how Zuko was in that trailer with his old ass too.

Made Man

All Star
Daps
Yeah, I just meant what he did with his life. There was a bit of him in that one episode in season 1. Funny thing though I kinda hated how much they tried to tie it into the old show at first.

Katara's gotta be dead at this point too. She was old as shyt and they seem to have forgotten that she exists. I have no clue how Zuko was in that trailer with his old ass too.
Nah Katara was in trailer. Looks like she was kneeling but doing some kind of healing bending

Knights89

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
they started by showing multiple episodes for first few weeks (7 episodes over three weeks) but went to one per week when it was placed online. Any ideas of how they plan to do it with it being online from the get go?

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
they started by showing multiple episodes for first few weeks (7 episodes over three weeks) but went to one per week when it was placed online. Any ideas of how they plan to do it with it being online from the get go?

I think they're planning to do one a week with the usual double episode for the finale.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
0520.jpg

Zuko's daughter looks kind of...unimposing for a Firelord. :patrice:

Not that I was expecting another Azula, but she looks like she could be a librarian.

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps

I think they're planning to do one a week with the usual double episode for the finale.

Wish they would just do it netflix style but they prolly have certain ads all ready to be served up.