The Legend of Korra

LastKING_BLU

last king killing ****
Daps
Reppin
westside
:banderas:this is the GOAT series, and not that many people know about it:feedme:

and i dont know how some of yall can say that korra is the worst avatar when zaheer had more prep time than batman to kill korra and she still lived:wtb:

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
Aang got killed by lightning, brought back and some weeks later was ready to fight, Korra got crippled after being poisoned.(though she did take a beating) :dead:
TBF it's only a couple weeks later and wasn't Aang out for a while?

dope episodes though. only thing that sucked was since i used Youtube and the pic they show for you to click on the video had the picture of tenzin, the prez and zuko hanging out like they were at the end of the episode.

I'm also glad that they didn't throw in some shyt we've never seen before too defeat zaheer. Everything used had already been seen or was something you could see happening.

Soundwave

No Known Weaknesses
Supporter
Daps
Avatar Korra the first L - Bender :wow:

jinora need to just fukkin take over.

She was born as a black woman she never had a chance on the coli :wow: She also dated a cac which is unforgivable in these parts.

:deadmanny:

Henry Rollins, Zaheer, dgaf in real life too. He's wrote an editorial called "fukk Suicide" in response to Robin Williams death. The metal bender who tended to Kora's dad, is voiced by Zelda Williams, Robin Williams' daughter:skip:.

I read about that too ... that cast wrap up party must have been awk-ward :skip:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I'll give you that the villians may be tougher but don't give me that time to learn bs. Korra was bending 3 of the elements since she was 3 and spent her whole childhood learning to fight with them. Aang got to master airbending in ideal conditions for 12 year but had to learn and master the other 3 elements in a year while running from the largest most well armed army in the world and saving it at the same damned time.
Korra didn't take 100 years off tho :sas2:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Pretty decent finale, though I thought Zaheer's ultimate goal (which was basically just "Kill the Avatar") was kind of underwhelming.

I don't have any problem with Mako not using lightningbending that much. He's been able to do it since before the start of the series (like somebody else said, he worked in a factory doing it) but I can understand him only using it as a last resort since lightning tends to be lethal.