The Legend of Korra

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
:whew:

This shyt went straight to my soul:to:. Korra aint never gnna be the same.

Everybody upgraded. Even Mako got his Lightning on . I don't think he was able to do that before.
Mako had lightning bending since like the 4th episode of the 1st season. I can't stand watching that chump fight knowing that he always got that in the back pocket. Hate that chump :pacspit:

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
:wow:
Using wtr bending to create fake air nomads and foolin team korra :umad: father and daughter vs zaheer. Metal security guards are ass, that head explosion tho good god :damn: . Zaheer said fukk it let me fly out this bytch :cape: , I called bowlin either metal bending or lava bending, makko finally using lightning. So avatar state korra vs zaheer wasn't a ripoff of aang vs the fire lord :comeon: , like the way she broke free tho. Season 4 comin up, korra need to commit dat and let a new avatar be born she booty cheeks. Air master jenorah the spirit walker :blessed:

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:wow:
Using wtr bending to create fake air nomads and foolin team korra :umad: father and daughter vs zaheer. Metal security guards are ass, that head explosion tho good god :damn: . Zaheer said fukk it let me fly out this bytch :cape: , I called bowlin either metal bending or lava bending, makko finally using lightning. So avatar state korra vs zaheer wasn't a ripoff of aang vs the fire lord :comeon: , like the way she broke free tho. Season 4 comin up, korra need to commit dat and let a new avatar be born she booty cheeks. Air master jenorah the spirit walker :blessed:

:gladbron:

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Korra the WOAT Avatar :what: I know you guys love to hate on her, but damn Aang and Roku did some shyt makes them candidates as well.

Rigamortus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mile High City
Zaheer is the most powerful airbender period breh.

how they gonna top this in season 4 :wow:

He's definitely one of the most spiritual but not most powerful. Dont forget Zaheer was gettin that work from Tenzin before his goons joined the fight. Besides Tenzin aint even the strongest in his family. It's well known Meelo is the real killa in the family.

tumblr_n8xsnf3EeH1rdfsmyo3_500.gif

ibpMgk4AhU2tLM.gif

Soundwave

No Known Weaknesses
Supporter
Daps
Amazing finale. :wow:
Zaheer flying :wow:
Su crushing skulls :wow:
Bolin lavabending :wow:
Jinora an airbending master :wow:
Asami throwing Korra the puss :wow:
Korra in a wheelchair looking like shyt and going down as the WOAT avatar :wow:

Breh Korra gotta be the WOAT avatar of all time :snoop:

To recap:

Aang at 13 (or 113 - shut up, nerds :troll: ) took out Fire Lord Ozai, who has been firebending since he was a youth and took away his bending. :wow:

Korra, at 17, got her ass handed to her by a man who just recently learned airbending and had to be bailed out by NOVICE AIRBENDERS (in all fairness to her, she was under the effects of the venom, but still).

I literally stopped and asked out loud, "Did ... did Su just blow up P'li's head?" :wtf:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
To recap:

Aang at 13 (or 113 - shut up, nerds :troll: ) took out Fire Lord Ozai, who has been firebending since he was a youth and took away his bending. :wow:

Korra, at 17, got her ass handed to her by a man who just recently learned airbending and had to be bailed out by NOVICE AIRBENDERS (in all fairness to her, she was under the effects of the venom, but still).

I literally stopped and asked out loud, "Did ... did Su just blow up P'li's head?" :wtf:
in korra's and the entire world's defense... no one has any experience fighting airbenders outside of aang's family tree. :manny: plus korra has that gimped avatar state now too (because she fukked up in season 2 hardcore :mjlol:)

just saying - korra's squad is a lil bit deeper but the people she's fighting are generally realer too. not counting az:usure:la aka THE BADD35T aka Ms. Undefeated in the East aka Teflon Donna. aang had time to learn up too. :yeshrug:

chico25

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
in korra's and the entire world's defense... no one has any experience fighting airbenders outside of aang's family tree. :manny: plus korra has that gimped avatar state now too (because she fukked up in season 2 hardcore :mjlol:)

just saying - korra's squad is a lil bit deeper but the people she's fighting are generally realer too. not counting az:usure:la aka THE BADD35T aka Ms. Undefeated in the East aka Teflon Donna. aang had time to learn up too. :yeshrug:

I'll give you that the villians may be tougher but don't give me that time to learn bs. Korra was bending 3 of the elements since she was 3 and spent her whole childhood learning to fight with them. Aang got to master airbending in ideal conditions for 12 year but had to learn and master the other 3 elements in a year while running from the largest most well armed army in the world and saving it at the same damned time.

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
OH MY GAWD! :ohlawd:

Jinora looks just like Ang. :to:

Korra was going ham when she was in the avatar state. I think the reason Mako doesn't use lighting is partly because if the plot -- of course -- and that it's a technique that is used to kill. It's dope Bolin can bend lava now because I feel like he's always been a decent earth bender.

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'll give you that the villians may be tougher but don't give me that time to learn bs. Korra was bending 3 of the elements since she was 3 and spent her whole childhood learning to fight with them. Aang got to master airbending in ideal conditions for 12 year but had to learn and master the other 3 elements in a year while running from the largest most well armed army in the world and saving it at the same damned time.

Korra just dumb as fukk breh, you notice how she always fukkin up the plans and plunging trait ahead to smash stuff?

"Alright Korra we want to be patient here we don't know how many of them the- :whoa:"

"Im the avatar bytch! :cape:"

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
Aang got killed by lightning, brought back and some weeks later was ready to fight, Korra got crippled after being poisoned.(though she did take a beating) :dead: