The Legend of Korra

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Henry Rollins, Zaheer, dgaf in real life too. He's wrote an editorial called "fukk Suicide" in response to Robin Williams death. The metal bender who tended to Kora's dad, is voiced by Zelda Williams, Robin Williams' daughter:skip:.

:skip:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
yea i can safely say legend of korra>>>>last airbender after this season :manny: even tho i nvr really liked last airbender to begin with :yeshrug:....them last two eps were kinda epic :ehh: all the fights were top notch and that fight between korra and zaheer was just :ooh::ahh::banderas: they were going at it on some DBZ shyt :gladbron:....i just wish korra was 100% while in avatar form...my nicca bolin was holding his own too but i think if mako hadnt stepped in he woulda got that work (he was new to that lava bending shyt goin against a vet so i couldnt realistically see him winning)....big ups to jinora for being the newest master airbender :smugbiden: i wonder how ol boy feel about her rocking the baldy now tho :pachaha:....idk if this happened for anyone else but for some reason i damn near :to: looking at korra in that wheelchair...i know her crying at the end was supposed to be her being proud of jinora but that shyt made me think she was not about that avatar life anymore (even tho i know for sure thats not the case of course)

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yea i can safely say legend of korra>>>>last airbender after this season :manny: even tho i nvr really liked last airbender to begin with :yeshrug:....them last two eps were kinda epic :ehh: all the fights were top notch and that fight between korra and zaheer was just :ooh::ahh::banderas: they were going at it on some DBZ shyt :gladbron:....i just wish korra was 100% while in avatar form...my nicca bolin was holding his own too but i think if mako hadnt stepped in he woulda got that work (he was new to that lava bending shyt goin against a vet so i couldnt realistically see him winning)....big ups to jinora for being the newest master airbender :smugbiden: i wonder how ol boy feel about her rocking the baldy now tho :pachaha:....idk if this happened for anyone else but for some reason i damn near :to: looking at korra in that wheelchair...i know her crying at the end was supposed to be her being proud of jinora but that shyt made me think she was not about that avatar life anymore (even tho i know for sure thats not the case of course)

:whoa:

When Comparing the entire series last airbender >>>>>

but this season is top 2 in the entire avatar universe :banderas: probably the best :manny:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Su put her armor around P'li on some Saw death trap s*** and made her off herself :wow:
TcjK2DA.png

This episode brought out dem emotions :wow:...

This season alone puts this very close to Last Airbender...before this season show wasn't really cutting the mustard.

General Iroh appearance :wow: :salute:
Zuko :banderas: