Spatial Paradox

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
This whole season has been on point. And the finale :wow:

Hell, the last few episodes in general. Just...damn :wow:

Zaheer and the Red Lotus were definitely some damn compelling villains. Skilled, and zero fukks given about doing whatever it took to achieve their goals.

Zaheer did what Aang couldn't bring himself to do, detached himself from the world, and was flying :whoo:

Nick gave no no fukks this season with the deaths either. Cats getting their souls tossed in purgatory, getting asphyxiated with airbending, blowing themselves up (I thought Su was gonna hit her with a rock to the forehead, not wrap her armor around her head:damn:), electrocution by lightning, and of course, good ol' suicide (by earthbending this time around)

Bolin getting that lavabending level up and Jinora becoming a master :myman:

Korra in a wheelchair, looking :flabbynsick: and definitely feeling like it. I could only imagine how it must feel to be the most powerful individual in the world, and yet confined to a wheelchair

They have to give us season four. They can't just wrap things up there. They just can't:to:

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't think the fact that Zaheer has exceeded even Aang as an airbender is being talked about enough. The man watched his chick get bodied (gruesomely, I might add :scusthov:) then immediately realised that her death meant he no longer has any ties to the world. Do you realise how cold he is? :wow:

Watched his lady die and said fukk it, now I can fly :banderas:

:wow:

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This whole season has been on point. And the finale :wow:

Hell, the last few episodes in general. Just...damn :wow:

Zaheer and the Red Lotus were definitely some damn compelling villains. Skilled, and zero fukks given about doing whatever it took to achieve their goals.

Zaheer did what Aang couldn't bring himself to do, detached himself from the world, and was flying :whoo:

Nick gave no no fukks this season with the deaths either. Cats getting their souls tossed in purgatory, getting asphyxiated with airbending, blowing themselves up (I thought Su was gonna hit her with a rock to the forehead, not wrap her armor around her head:damn:), electrocution by lightning, and of course, good ol' suicide (by earthbending this time around)

Bolin getting that lavabending level up and Jinora becoming a master :myman:

Korra in a wheelchair, looking :flabbynsick: and definitely feeling like it. I could only imagine how it must feel to be the most powerful individual in the world, and yet confined to a wheelchair

They have to give us season four. They can't just wrap things up there. They just can't:to:

Breh Korra gotta be the WOAT avatar of all time :snoop:

Kd35brah

All Star
Daps
Yah the seasons of Amon and Zaheer are the best Avatar seasons in the entire series. Zaheer being the best one.

Villians so cold.

fukk Nick for not advertising this show enough for everyone to witness this masterpiece of a series.

Daps
did a ric flair WOOOOOOO when su
made P'li's head explode within the armor
:ohmy: shyt was filthy :scusthov: :banderas:

best season of Avatar yet

Nick done fukkED UP taking this piff of TV

SPKqeb5.gif

Last edited:

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't think the fact that Zaheer has exceeded even Aang as an airbender is being talked about enough. The man watched his chick get bodied (gruesomely, I might add :scusthov:) then immediately realised that her death meant he no longer has any ties to the world. Do you realise how cold he is? :wow:

Watched his lady die and said fukk it, now I can fly :banderas:

Zaheer is the most powerful airbender period breh.

how they gonna top this in season 4 :wow:

chico25

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL