Here's a screenshot (of a younger Su) that leaked from comic-com -

tumblr_n9f51gNs6y1rvud6oo1_500.png

I'll let people decide for themselves what to make of it. :obama:

Supercoolmayo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Master Roshi's Island
How did the dude not know the Avatar was following them. I thought he had Toph's earth/vibration vision, and thats how he knows the truth.

Why the heck did Bolin jump when into the water your enemy is a waterbender? That just asking for trouble.

I don't see how they beating Zaheer's gang. Lavabending is too op, and the water arm girl never seems to run out of water

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier

If that's Zahir... then why he is with P'li Sparky Sparky Boom Around Corners Girl now? And if that is Zaheer, something someone suggested on another board would come into play (Toph being Red Lotus or connected with the Red Lotus or leading the Red Lotus). When she said 'Its the only way', she didn't want to let Suiyin go free but advised her to run away anyway. It was 'the only way'. Is that comment connected to Korra?

Was Suiyin, on the other hand, playing the young Red Lotus for suckers on the orders of her mother, and that's why she and Toph are still cool, while Lin was left in the dark?

Who knows. (And I eventually wanted her and Aiwei to have the same father, with Aiwei being her half brother. Oh well.)

• Dap
Reactions: EA

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
If that's Zahir... then why he is with P'li Sparky Sparky Boom Around Corners Girl now? And if that is Zaheer, something someone suggested on another board would come into play (Toph being Red Lotus or connected with the Red Lotus or leading the Red Lotus). When she said 'Its the only way', she didn't want to let Suiyin go free but advised her to run away anyway. It was 'the only way'. Is that comment connected to Korra?

Was Suiyin, on the other hand, playing the young Red Lotus for suckers on the orders of her mother, and that's why she and Toph are still cool, while Lin was left in the dark?

Who knows. (And I eventually wanted her and Aiwei to have the same father, with Aiwei being her half brother. Oh well.)

If Toph was actually a part of the the Red Lotus, her leaving the Metal City to 'see enlightenment' would make sense because depending on when she left, it could fall in line with Korra being born and basically them preparing for the next convergence before being double-crossed by Unalaq. However, considering she came up with Aang, I don't think she'd spearhead a movement to capture the Avatar (even though we don't know what they plan to do with her) just in order to take down the world leaders.

mr.africa

Veteran
Daps
just finished watching and i spotted that as well!!!!
:whoo:
I just rewatched that part and :wow: .

Korra: Your trusted advisor is the one who betrayed us. He was lying about the guard. :hmm:

Su: :guilty: ...what? No!

brehs, i fear for the avatar!!!!
NOW,i do not trust ANYONE as well!!!!

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
I got to thinking about the Interrogation scene. Suyin
just finished watching and i spotted that as well!!!!
:whoo:

brehs, i fear for the avatar!!!!
NOW,i do not trust ANYONE as well!!!!
she was also really calm during the interrogation. I mean even if you were telling the truth, i think you'd be a little less calm than she was. It was like she knew Advisor guy would cover for her.

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
Anybody notice how Suyin said something along the lines of "the idea of a queen is so outdated anyway" to Korra. That doesn't sound a whole lot different than what The Red Lotus people are about.