The Legend of Korra

Real

Daps
Reppin
Under Your Skin
Why isn't this on a better network than Nick

:khaled:

I know you have to continue from Avatar, but that should've never been on Nick either.
Would you rather it be on Cartoon Network????

On Cartoon Network, after episode 4 we would have had a random 3 week break, then after episode 8 a statement would have been released saying tht it got cancelled:camby:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

On Cartoon Network, after episode 4 we would have had a random 3 week break, then after episode 8 a statement would have been released saying tht it got cancelled:camby:

Pretty much, and knowing CN there's no way they would actually commit to four seasons. Shyt probably would've randomly gotten cancelled halfway through Season 2 and we'd never find out why.

Romell

Superstar
Daps
My mans with the lava style rasenshurikan :whew:

Chick has no arms and is wilding on cats :ohhh:

I'm liking this already

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
No homo, but is it just me or did Zuko age WAY better than Katara? :heh:

IIRC, Zuko is like two years older than Katara, but old!Zuko still out here traveling around on Dragons and looks like he could still kick your ass. Whereas Katara is looking kinda :flabbynsick: and hasn't really done anything all series.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Real post: 9031396 said:

This supposed to be a reference to some other show? Im just saying CN is better for serious cartoons like this (less restrictions etc)

Daps
Reppin
Cali
No homo, but is it just me or did Zuko age WAY better than Katara? :heh:

IIRC, Zuko is like two years older than Katara, but old!Zuko still out here traveling around on Dragons and looks like he could still kick your ass. Whereas Katara is looking kinda :flabbynsick: and hasn't really done anything all series.
Waterbenders seem to age TERRIBLY but I think Katara would still put the moves on a nikka if she had to :lolbron:
Fire benders just don't chill at old age, they're out there in the skreets :demonic:

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
I have high hopes for this season after just these first 3. I still have my nitpicks but overall it's much better than what came before it.

As for my nitpicks:

I fukking hate CGI in cartoons. Sometimes it works but it mostly doesn't. I get that it takes some of the burden off of the animators but I just can't rock with it.

The voice acting for Korra and Mako. They seem to need to find their groove. Mako's sounding a bit weak and Korra sounded like she aged 4 years.

Oh and Aubrey Plaza. She does not do deadpan well. I said it last season and I'll say it again, she's good at being mean while straightfaced but deadpan is not her thing. I actually just remembered I said that when she did that Daria thing. Just no.

And Korra's turning on a dime motivations still bother me.

As for the good:

The villains instantly stood out and not as generic as Unalaq.

Getting out of Republic City. That was one of my nitpicks last week. Opening up the world and letting it breathe.

My bby Cree Summer :noah:

And the new characters actually work pretty well.

I'm still waiting on an animation channel aimed at people who know it's just not for kids.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I'm still waiting on an animation channel aimed at people who know it's just not for kids.

To be honest, Adult Swim/Toonami/Animation Domination is probably as close as we'll get anytime soon. Cable companies are willing to dedicate blocks of programming to this, but not an entire network.

Soundwave

No Known Weaknesses
Supporter
Daps

Pretty much, and knowing CN there's no way they would actually commit to four seasons. Shyt probably would've randomly gotten cancelled halfway through Season 2 and we'd never find out why.

This supposed to be a reference to some other show? Im just saying CN is better for serious cartoons like this (less restrictions etc)

Young_Justice_TV_series.PNG

Still too soon, brehs :to:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Young_Justice_TV_series.PNG

Still too soon, brehs :to:
forgot about that, yeah that was another dope jawn. Ain't no real cartoon network for superhero shows to prosper. (Jetix was but that's gone now) you put it on Nick its kinda limited, you put it on CN, they haven't been good with managing shows for half a decade now