The Legend of Korra

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
Finally have a return date, show is back next Friday with 3 episodes :blessed:

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/06...ook-three-premiere-date-announcement-and-clip
tumblr_mov63nwrBi1r2daiko1_500.gif

SanchoPanda

I will take what is mine
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Like the show, but from the look of the clip looks like her character still hasn't grown much mentally. Don't think it will ever be as good as the first.

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
im bout to hit my site & marathon this here....

on a side note these animators & writers be on that bullshyt so ima just ask: is Korra black??? if not what is she??? if they even say.....

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
im bout to hit my site & marathon this here....

on a side note these animators & writers be on that bullshyt so ima just ask: is Korra black??? if not what is she??? if they even say.....

She's from the water tribe and they're generally close to Inuit according to some people. There aren't really our races in these shows but the animators draw influences from mostly Asian and Native people.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Can never get into this show due to it just not being able to live up to the greatness that was the original Avatar.

The protagonist just doesn't do it for me. Its like the she so much support early on unlike Aang.

I actually like Korra more than Aang in some ways, she's not as passive and doesn't try so hard to avoid fights.

Obviously she's not in the same situation as Aang since there's no war to stop, but I still think she's an interesting character. If I have any issue with LoK it's that the villains just aren't as interesting as they were in the original. Amon and Unalaq can't compare to Ozai/Azula/Early Zuko/Zhao/etc.

Amon started out cool but the reveal of his identity was completely anticlimactic and his backstory was :yawn:.

Unalaq was just a generic evil :trash: character with no believable motive.

Hopefully the Season 3 villains are interesting. If nothing else Zuko is showing up this season so that's something to look forward to.

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
Can never get into this show due to it just not being able to live up to the greatness that was the original Avatar.

The protagonist just doesn't do it for me. Its like the she so much support early on unlike Aang.
You don't understand how piff this show was in the beginning :lawd: I was a fan off the get go because I'd watched the original series since it's premiere.
It was a constant onslaught of new development and good characters and bending techniques and political machinations, Amon was in the fast track to surpass Ozai and even Azula as a villain and Tarlock was pure :damn:
And then you get the episode "When Extremes Meet" and you're like how can this show get any better that was pure ducking unadulterated amazing :mindblown:
And you're right because the show goes on one of the biggest drops in quality that I've seen and becomes trash. Never seen anything like it, I was physically disgusted watching the season one finale.