The Legend of Korra

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I chuckled when Vatu said, She has "tease me for 10,000." Too bad we won't see Zuko this season.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Finally saw last weeks episode. I must agree :ehh: best episodes of the entire Korra series. Best moment still goes to Anon walking through the blood bending but the final fight between Vatu and Wan was piff.

Sucks the best episodes don't include Korra but she has to step her game up. Watching Wan fight reminded me of Aang, Korra just doesn't display that ability, her fighting and bending comes across random.

The Phoenix

All Star
Supporter
Daps
That last episode was the business. I want more Avatar history. As a matter of fact, I would love it if after the Korra series ends, they go to the Earth Avatar and their entire saga is nothing but flashbacks to past avatars in some kinda way. I wouldn't mind it at all.

Naijan

All outta Gill
Daps
Reppin
SoCal
Nomads_gathering_fruit.png

the air nomads didn't have the arrows on thier heads. They hava Rava on it instead:ohhh:
Guess they must of change it for some reason.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the lion turtle part threw me off though. I thought it said in the last airbender that people first learned bending from animals. Like fire bending from dragons, earthbending from those moles, airbending from bison :dwillhuh:
And waterbending from watching the tides. I guess the humans relearned bending after the lion turtles left. Also, I suspect that the lion turtle Aang met is a fifth separate one and he cant give elemental bending like the others.

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
the lion turtle part threw me off though. I thought it said in the last airbender that people first learned bending from animals. Like fire bending from dragons, earthbending from those moles, airbending from bison :dwillhuh:

And waterbending from watching the tides. I guess the humans relearned bending after the lion turtles left. Also, I suspect that the lion turtle Aang met is a fifth separate one and he cant give elemental bending like the others.
Nah thats not it. Maybe they learned their different fighting forms from them, but the act of bending is genetic. If it's not in your blood you can't bend.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Episode was really dope, liked how they switched up the art style to tell the flashback of Wan. Agree with whoever said it would be cool to revisit some of the other avatars in flashback as well. Now that Korra knows what she needs to do it should give her more focus.

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
Just caught up with these last couple eps and :wow: Best in the series easily.

My nikka Wan was so ill with it. :salute:

When he was firebending with the dragon, had me like :ohhh:

Then he went full on Avatar mode at the convergence, had me literally like :krs::banderas:

We need a movie/few eps of Wan's adventures after the Harmonic Convergence yo. Hopefully Korra stops being a dumbass.