The Legend of Korra

Real

Daps
Reppin
Under Your Skin
what romance? none of the supposed couples have any chemistry. its just staged because their viewers demand it. at least Aang and Katara were believable and it wasn't forced all in your face.
But u have to keep in mind that Katara and Aang's storyline was able to develop in over 4 seasons.

Korra and Mako was crammed into one season b/c it was suppose to be the only season.

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
what romance? none of the supposed couples have any chemistry. its just staged because their viewers demand it. at least Aang and Katara were believable and it wasn't forced all in your face.

Yea it just felt really awkward and rushed to me :upsetfavre: Im not going to lie tho i dont think anything will ever match the original avatar :wow:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
this is better than avatar imo :yeshrug:....that last ep with ol boy just blood bending, throwing dudes in the bushes was just :wow:....and then korra turned into storm to get all her powers bak, giving ppl the jesus hand :blessed:

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i just started watching this shyt a couple days ago....its good shyt no lie :ehh: those gawddamn blood benders are too trill :wow:....imma finish it before the new season start
Real talk, when dude revealed that he was a blood bender was one of the goat moments in cartoon history. I was like :damn:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
this is better than avatar imo ....
2957.jpg

Batz

The Freaks Come out At Night
Daps
yup....and the part when ol boy tried to blood bend his brother and he was just walking thru that shyt :merchant: i was like :damn: this mufukka is too gully
besides the avatar, amon was the most overpowered person in the avatar universe and i loved every second of it:wow:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
He's dead.

Is Zuko confirmed dead or has he just not shown up yet?

Actually he's confirmed still alive by the creators (he's in his late 80s during LoK). He's retired and his daughter is the current Firelord.

http://avatar.wikia.com/wiki/Zuko

t the beginning of his reign, Zuko had to overcome great difficulties and solve several crises, especially those caused by the Harmony Restoration Movement. Nevertheless, he succeeded in maintaining peace and eventually became one of the founders of the United Republic of Nations.[11] Zuko retired from being Fire Lord in 167 ASC, and gave the position to his daughter.[4]

Later life

Zuko's statue in Central City Station.
He continued to remain in power until 167 ASC when he abdicated the throne of the Fire Nation to his daughter, but he still continues to travel the world as an ambassador for world balance, albeit in an unofficial capacity. He also has a grandson, Iroh, who serves as a general in the first division of the United Forces and was named after Zuko's uncle Iroh, who was also a great general.[22]

It's unknown whether he'll appear in Season 2.

The only people confirmed dead are Aang (obviously) and Sokka (mentioned in the 1st episode). And obviously Katara is still alive. Besides them, everybody else is unknown.