The Legend of Korra

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
Watching the 1st season again today. :snoop: Mako simping for Korra in front of his own girlfriend.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Anyone know when the new season gonna air?

Probably April 2013 like this year or maybe a months later from that. I know Avatar: TLA had some long ass and irregular gaps between seasons they have a long production time probably because the animation cost a lot of dough like Boondocks.

ItzDaKiing

Freedom
Daps
Probably April 2013 like this year or maybe a months later from that. I know Avatar: TLA had some long ass and irregular gaps between seasons they have a long production time probably because the animation cost a lot of dough like Boondocks.

:snoop: Damn! so far away

bloodsimple.

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just finished the series, thought it was a little rushed but I guess they're going for something different than what they had in the previous series.

Other than that, Asami = :takedat:

Amon's end had me :wow:

So sad, but homey deserved it. :ufdup:

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
So I finally watched the OG last airbender :whoo:
Yeah this show ain't seeing that one yet. Still good though.
Yeah asami vo actress is a babe she played the moon girl in the movie I think (never watched it). Hopefully someone else will knockdown her walls next season.

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
seychelle gabriel:ohlawd::ohlawd::ohlawd::takedat:

I just googled her

tumblr_mbyu5pvJqz1qj8vo2o1_500.gif

Real

Daps
Reppin
Under Your Skin
Not to mention the pacing was retarded. I don't know how u fukk up a movie so bad, when u have the fcking blueprint (tv show) right in front of you.

Also, the little cac that played Aang was horrible...and for some reason, M. Night thought it would be genius to pronounce his name Ung:why:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Not to mention the pacing was retarded. I don't know how u fukk up a movie so bad, when u have the fcking blueprint (tv show) right in front of you.

Also, the little cac that played Aang was horrible...and for some reason, M. Night thought it would be genius to pronounce his name Ung:why:

exactly bruh :snoop:

im 100% the creators of the show were lookin at this nikka like :mindblown:

and he was looking right back at them with the :umad: :smugdraper:

then them first week sales came out....... :sadcam: