winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
legend-korra-korrasami-lesbian-art.jpg

creators posted this
I reject this. I'd be ok with it if it was set up that way from the start or even remotely implied before they broke up Korra and Mako because they couldn't write a teen romance that didn't make the fans wanna vomit.

Basically they broke up Korra and Mako and decide to pander to the LGBT community on the back side.

I thought Korra and Asami becoming friends after fighting over Mako was beautiful but them becoming lovers when Korra shows no signs of being a lesbian or bisexual beforehand is bullshyt.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I reject this. I'd be ok with it if it was set up that way from the start or even remotely implied before they broke up Korra and Mako because they couldn't write a teen romance that didn't make the fans wanna vomit.

Basically they broke up Korra and Mako and decide to pander to the LGBT community on the back side.

I thought Korra and Asami becoming friends after fighting over Mako was beautiful but them becoming lovers when Korra shows no signs of being a lesbian or bisexual beforehand is bullshyt.

I kind of have to agree...I wouldn't mind if it was in-character but that shyt just came out of nowhere. :what:

It felt pretty forced. Personally I wish they'd gone the One Piece route and simply avoided romance in the first place.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I kind of have to agree...I wouldn't mind if it was in-character but that shyt just came out of nowhere. :what:

It felt pretty forced. Personally I wish they'd gone the One Piece route and simply avoided romance in the first place.
Or they could have dropped the angst and drama and just had Korra and Mako date and move on from it. Nobody really had a problem with Aang and Katara. They liked each other and at some point they accepted it and the series moved on. It didn't dwell on it or made it some huge plot point.

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Idk man, i mean, i thought when Korra said she didn't have a girlfriend in the first season. I was thinking of like a lover, not so much of a friend per se.

also, korra and asami is bi-sexual -le sighs- there IS a difference ya know. No shade or anything

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
They're supposed to be born that way right? So why did she start out a heterosexual then randomly become a lesbian? She should have been a lesbian from the start then it would have been fine.
Nikka I don't support that homo shyt :russ:

I just like watching two pretty bytches get down and dirty:shaq:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Idk man, i mean, i thought when Korra said she didn't have a girlfriend in the first season. I was thinking of like a lover, not so much of a friend per se.

also, korra and asami is bi-sexual -le sighs- there IS a difference ya know. No shade or anything
You and I know what happened here. They took two heterosexual characters and in response to fan backlash ended up pairing them up together to pander to the LGBT community. You calling them bisexual is attempting to downplay that.

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You and I know what happened here. They took two heterosexual characters and in response to fan backlash ended up pairing them up together to pander to the LGBT community. You calling them bisexual is attempting to downplay that.
:snoop:how is that downplaying?, did korra and asami NOT go out with a male once? are they not attracted to males and each other? (which they both so happen to be females) They are both bi-sexual. meaning they like the female and male gender. which is what was showed on the show and confirmed by the creators. because if they both were gay. then mako/korra nor asami/mako wouldn't exist in the show (or series).

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
:snoop:how is that downplaying?, did korra and asami NOT go out with a male once? are they not attracted to males and each other? (which they both so happen to be females) They are both bi-sexual. meaning they like the female and male gender. which is what was showed on the show and confirmed by the creators. because if they both were gay. then mako/korra nor asami/mako wouldn't exist in the show (or series).
It's a retcon.