The Legend of Korra

iamduval

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the writers wont admit it bc of the $ but it was rushed. they cant fully tell the story and it takes years to make. lose/lose

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
the writers wont admit it bc of the $ but it was rushed. they cant fully tell the story and it takes years to make. lose/lose

It wasn't though. Season 1 was always supposed to be 12 episodes long and self-contained. Each season of this show has a different main villain, so this was supposed to wrap up Amon.

Just because the story didn't go how you wanted doesn't mean it was rushed.

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
The ending would have had a greater impact if Korra was stuck with airbending/her spiritual connection. That way you could end the series with Aang being Korra's Roku on the path to being the complete Avatar. A season two would be cool but not necessary.

However if im not wrong, Korra is still stuck with only airbending. She only managed to bend the other elements while in the Avatar state. :smh: Amon is the most powerful bender in the series

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
The ending would have had a greater impact if Korra was stuck with airbending/her spiritual connection. That way you could end the series with Aang being Korra's Roku on the path to being the complete Avatar. A season two would be cool but not necessary.

However if im not wrong, Korra is still stuck with only airbending. She only managed to bend the other elements while in the Avatar state. :smh: Amon is the most powerful bender in the series

Nah she got everything back.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Great episode, I even teared up at the end...like a boss :to:
You too bruh? I couldn't see them coming down my eyes so I tilted my head back to keep tears from streaming. This episode was so emotional.

I actually felt bad for Tarlock. The sh!t he been through made me understand why he did the things he did. Having a father telling you things like "Why can't you be more like your brother", etc. will tear apart a man's soul.:to:

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If your Mako, who would rather be with/fukk, Asami or Korra?

Asami had that "ride or die" vibe. Plus she was badder. I'd roll w/ her. There's no way I'd be able to keep an Avatar interested in me for the long term anyway.

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
BTW, I went from disliking the fukk out of Mako in all the previous episodes to being like HOLY shyt THIS nikka IS COLD in this one. Like....dude just went all in. Pushed all them chips in and said, WELL fukk IT THEN. Mad respect earned for dude with this one

Iroh > Mako.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
If I am not mistaken the first season of Aangs series ended on a good note with him saving the Northern Water Tribe.

Would have been more epic if Korra went avatar state during Amon fight but then I would have(and likely others) that she never made that real connection with the spiritual side.

Instead we got that BS Aang visit and everything got fixed then. I would have liked it if at least she had to learn the other element bending again from masters.

Oh well, now we wait for season 2.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
If your Mako, who would rather be with/fukk, Asami or Korra?

I'd take Korra, she seems thicker. :guilty:

If I am not mistaken the first season of Aangs series ended on a good note with him saving the Northern Water Tribe.

Would have been more epic if Korra went avatar state during Amon fight but then I would have(and likely others) that she never made that real connection with the spiritual side.

Instead we got that BS Aang visit and everything got fixed then. I would have liked it if at least she had to learn the other element bending again from masters.

But we already saw Aang learn the other elements in the OG series. That would be boring and people would complain that they were just copying the first series if that happened.

Season 2 will have a new villain. It is what it is.

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )
:lawd: dammit you can't lose wit Avatar brehs. That shyt was real and the way the brothers went out was crazy. I didn't see that coming.

The only thing that bugs me is - they never explained how exactly Amon could remove people's bending. Was it some sort of chi blocking? Spiritbending? Amon blocking off part of the brain that has to do with bending?

This was the only thing that had me confused cuz I thought they would explain it. Maybe its just a higher level of blood bending like they are the opposite of the Avatar.

Real

Daps
Reppin
Under Your Skin
They mentioned tht somehow Noahtok figured out how to use bloodbending to take someone's bending.

Btw.....give me Asame. She seems like a bigger freak.

Economics

There is always tradeoffs
Daps
So we just going to act like a young Amon wasn't making them wolves do the :mj: dance? :russ:

Absent the hollywood ending, that was a great episode. I'm happy kids today can watch a good cartoon flick like that. I liked the equalist storyline overall and kind of wished Amon and Tarlock was there for the second season in the background but their story was pretty much done. Wonder what villian/story they got in store now though because that was a good one.

I'd take Korra though, she reminds me of this Indian girl that was thick in the right places and was down with the it :youngsabo:

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
Asami had that "ride or die" vibe. Plus she was badder. I'd roll w/ her. There's no way I'd be able to keep an Avatar interested in me for the long term anyway.

And she's rich too.

But Sokka's girlfriend sacrificed herself and Aang went god mode and fukked up the fire benders though.