The Legend of Korra

Spatial Paradox

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
:what:, where did I say Amon was still alive in my post. I just said I believe Hiroshi Sato may revive the Equalists movement in Season 2

I doubt it. After having your movement's leader exposed as a fraud, I'd think it'd be pretty difficult to get a similar following. Besides, he doesn't seem to have the same charisma as Amon.

K-Apps

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brick City/Happy Valley
I doubt it. After having your movement's leader exposed as a fraud, I'd think it'd be pretty difficult to get a similar following. Besides, he doesn't seem to have the same charisma as Amon.

Yea, your probably right I was thinking of possible villians they can have for Season 2. You can tell that this only supposed to only be a 1 season show with how the season finale went and ended. I wonder how Nickelodeon ordering a 2nd season puts pressure on the writers to top this season.

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
really liked the episode...tho I wished her losing her bending would have lead to something bigger tho. I thought it was going to set up the next adventure.

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I don't know what to really think about that episode.

I was feeling the ending til they ruined it with that shipping shyt. :dry:

The one thing I don't like is that Korra sensing that her bending was about to removed is what should have triggered her Avatar state but it didn't.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
:what:

That apple pie ending. Everyone got fixed...

Noahtok: Gonna be like old times.

Taarlok: :childplease: Back in the day ass nikka....

*Fuses gas tank*

Nuke_explosion.gif

:laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:

Great episode though.

Spatial Paradox

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
You can tell it was written in such a way that if there was no second season, the ending would wrap up the loose ends and leave no real cliffhangers. I thought it was pretty good :manny:

Anyway, now that I think about it, Korra had a "hallucination" in one of the earlier episodes after she got KO'ed by Amon. Now it makes sense :ohhh:

Dyse

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They definitely should of left more for the next season. It felt like a fan service finale. Was good for the most part but the romance was too TV sitcommish. The Amon reveal was good but still expected someone more familiar.

Also, Iroh's voice doesn't fit. That voice should only be for Zuko. Iroh looks older than he sounds.

calh45

Cal
Daps
I'm a couple episodes behind, but I ain't gonna lie. When Tarlock gave Korra the beats I laughed a bit. It warmed my heart when he called her out on her BS too. She said he was intimidating folks by his power and when he said she was doing the same she caught the :leon: :noah:

Rebel Soldier

He’s good
Daps
Reppin
Georgia
Nice season finale but I did have a couple of problems with it. Many possibilities with the story was erased due to the season finale being rushed. The ending was also complete bullshyt.